Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMCGamer

Hexxit menuscreen extremely laggy

1 post in this topic

Hey guys so for a long while I've been playing hexxit but every so often it would randomly crash while I was playing with my friends due to not enough memory. I got fed up and installed 64 bit java successfully which I was really happy about. I decided to try out hexxit with 2 gb and the new java but now everything I open on technic is extremely laggy in the menuscreen so much so that I can't even click create new world or connect to any servers.

• Similar Content

• By Dragonixia
      Ive made a modpack with 1 mod in it to try and get it to work, but it doesn;t load the the mod?
      Link to modpack download :https://dl.dropbox.com/s/isews3jussixh8b/modpack.zip
    • By WhiteWyvern
      I have a modpack ive made and its doesn't load any mods...
      heres the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/61zctxnn5q3p5e8/modpacks.zip?dl=0
    • By austincain1006
      So I'm trying to get more memory running into technic, so that I can play the yogbox smoothly. Problem is that nothing I do works.
      I've tried alot of things:
      Reinstalling Java entirely Checking the launcher settings in the java settings tab (It only allows me to allocate 1 GB) Adding a new .bat file with the following argument ( java -Xmx6144M -Xms6144M -jar “minecraft.exe” )  into the .minecraft folder If anyone has any ideas, or thinks that I've done something wrong, please let me know cause I cant wrap my head around this.

• By DatMudkip873
      When I try to run minecraft sky (official) everything works fine but when it says: Finishing Up 6/7 it will close out of minecraft and put me back on the technic launcher. (I haven't gotten any crash reports) Please help!
      I think this may be a crash report?

[16:57:37] [main/INFO]: Setting user: DatMudkip873
      [16:57:39] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
      [16:57:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Aether II, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:ArchitectureCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:PTRModelLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Decocraft, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Compressum, FMLFileResourcePack:Gilded Games Utility, FMLFileResourcePack:Gliby's Voice Chat Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:MinecraftSky, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Rope Bridge, FMLFileResourcePack:RPGAdvMod, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Tree Growing Simulator 2014, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Yet Another Backup Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:YUNoMakeGoodMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
      [16:58:22] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
      [16:58:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
      [16:58:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
      [16:58:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/revolvers-atlas
      Hopefully this helps!
    • By Nixerent
      I have created a modpack and when i click play it install everything but when it gets to "Installing Minecraft Assets" it says 0% and then closes the launcher as to start the game but then the launcher opens again!
      fml-client-latest.log: https://pastebin.com/PSxgwyNt