• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By backintime
      I don't even know where to start. Me and my friends wanted to make a modpack to play for ourselves, and i was the one tasked with putting it together. I've done all the steps on the guide, and when i press play, a loading bar appears, and then it does nothing. I have no idea whats wrong. I have no idea where to look at whats wrong. I asked my friends and they said they have no idea whats wrong. If you could see what isn't working, the pack is this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By Itz_Artemis
      Since the new dropbox update where all links are formatted with /sh/ instead of /s/ my modpack has refused to work. I have tried everything but it all ends up with a negative number when loading.
    • By CON_man1090
      I keep getting an error that says- Failed to download https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/version/1.12.2/1.12.2.jar - how do I fix this????
    • By iiicy_rose
      My skin appears as a steve, although on the launcher it shows that I do have my minecraft skin. I can't find any videos on youtube to help me, no forums, and no friends that have downloaded technic...