Cant start older Versions of Attack of the B-Team

Elmex

Question

Hello i have a problem, i have made a server with the latest server files, but the server version is 1.0.12a i believe, and when i try to run the same version in the technic launcher and installing  it will simply not run the game and reopen the launcher. i have tried on several differ

rph and so on will not work on the server because its not the same version as the server is.

ent machines now and it is the same with all of them. can somebody help me please.

PS: i have also tried running the recommended version wich is 1.0.12c and ofcause it opened and worked fine in single player but mods like mo

10 answers to this question

• Moderators

attaching files to the forum does not work. You can try yourself by clicking that link.

Post logs on a pastebin site and post that link in here instead.

you have so many cut off sentences that I'm not sure if this is solely a server issue or a Launcher issue

3 hours ago, Elmex said:

3 hours ago, Munaus said:

[ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
[B#349]  java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

I've seen this before, but I completely forgot what the fix was

Ah yes, you got 3 options here.

1.) You drop Java Legacy fixer in the mods directory.

2.) You downgrade your java to Java 7 (not recommended).

3.) You upgrade the used forge version to 1345, which has option 1.) built in. Just make sure that the serverstart.bat file (or whatever its called) points to the right forge file then.

1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

3.) You upgrade the used forge version to 1345, which has option 1.) built in. Just make sure that the serverstart.bat file (or whatever its called) points to the right forge file then.

Umm... I dont know if it sounds dumb but where can I find this java legacy fixer? 

3 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

2 hours ago, Elmex said:

Umm... I dont know if it sounds dumb but where can I find this java legacy fixer? 

Forget it, i tried the option with the forge version and it worked. Thanks man!