johnjohn777

An error occured while attempting to reach authserver.mojang.com

Question

Hello my fellow technicarians!

I am having a problem trying to log in to my minecraft account. Every time I try to login (inputting anything in the Username/Password field), auth servers seem to be inaccessible. I have tried disabling my firewall and antivirus, also multiple attempts at logging in. It just says: `An error occured while attempting to reach authserver.mojang.com`. Any clues how to fix this?

Technic launcher console: https://pastebin.com/A9SrBcTw

PasteBin.txt

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheHedgehoge
      A few hours ago I created a Big Dig server for me and a few friends to play on. After installing the modpack 3/4 of my friends (including me) could not hear any sounds with in the game. I have attempted to reinstall the modpack multiple times, to no avail. So help with fixing this would be appreciated. 
    • By BAG
      Yes, before anyone asks, java -version gives me this:
      So I'm using java 8. Technic launcher is still stuck on the loading screen. Please help!
    • By Thumb
      Hi,
      I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.
      I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.
      Help!
      crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt
      never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 
    • By MeepsterKH
      My custom modpack wont work at all launching and I sincerely dont know why this time, i checked for error mods and such but cant find any
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Slcn2umTk2eNpXwg35H2sBqyOYVrpwlaiBOkQIILIXI/edit?usp=sharing