2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi Guys!

Are you looking for a Tekkit Legends Factions server to play on with your friends or make new friends? Then this is your change.

ArcadeMafia has a server for you! It's a tekkit legends server. It's online 24/7! We are making use of factions. If you'd like to join our server and play with friends or other players on the server use this IP: arcademafia.mcport.nl

We also have our own discord server. with over 1000 people and many more different games!

I hope to see you soon in the discord and MineCraft server!

AM-MiniKoelkast

Arcade Mafia

Edited by MiniKoelkast

read the Server Guidelines and edit your title with the missing information

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By xfalcon
      Hello, I'm getting the following error when starting up my server. Can someone help me resolve it please? Thanks in advance. The modpack is Tekkit Classic.
      [email protected]:~/tcs# ./launch.sh 182 recipes 27 achievements 15:56:04 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5 15:56:04 [INFO] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.91.173 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unable to process our input to locate the minecraft code 15:56:04 [SEVERE] cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) >  
    • By peterbdude
      Hi so i dont know if this is the right place for this but,
      i made a custom mod pack which is a mix between tekkit and hexxit (never made a mod pack before), and it loads them in phase 1/7 saying "constructing mods" in the mojang screen but as soon as it goes to 2/7 it says "initializing mods phase 1" and crashes with no error message. The modpack is named "NRHS Mod pack" in minecraft version 1.7.10, Idk what to do from here so if someone could figure out why it keeps crashing and comment why i would be soooooo grateful. 
      Mods:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sErCVa1CrChjL7RLfqG73PlQHTmZGaarGqmJZbpP244/view
    • By Thomasmr11
      Hi folks,
      I set up a tekkit legends server and, long story short, when I run the .bat file to launch it, it gets some way through the launch and then just crashes. Below is a copy of the crash report:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/25527703/

So if anyone is able to decipher that and explain whats going on, I would greatly appreciate it.
      Thanks, Tom

• By Gorax
      Ahoy me hearties! Get out yer map and plot a course over to my server Crimson Tides! But be forewarned these waters are no place for the weak, only the toughest most ruthless scallywags and buccaneers will surivive!  Build a ship, make your own crew (faction)  set up a secret hideout on an island, then give yer' enemies a one way ticket to Davy Jones Locker!!! but most of all watch yer backs and try not to get cut down like so many pirates before ye!
      Link to technic pack https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/crimson-tides-2.1092855
      Discord Link https://discord.gg/FSZ9au5 It is a 1.7.10 factions server, pirate themed ofc all are welcome!