• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By Subliminal_
      Im looking to have a tekkit playthrough with somebody maybe building seperate factories or together who knows!

• By joshroberts20
      Gameplay help and discussion about Tekkit Lite] There are so many new things, where to even start
    • By Illuminati
      So I’m on this server and I’m filthy rich (emc farm gives me 10 stacks of rm furnace in no time)
      so my question is, is there a way to take all those furnaces and convert them into energy? Specifically rf but it doesn’t really matter since we have power converters. I have two large zeta batteries ready to be filled. I had a couple ideas but they didn’t pan out the way I had hoped. Thanks for any reply 
    • By Avve1000
      Hello! 
      How come that Tekkit still is in 1.1.1 when the original game is 1.12.2? Is it ever going to be updated or what are we waiting for? I really wants to start playing this again but it feels outdated for some reason...

//Thanks Avve1000
    • By CptBrownPants
      When attempting to launch any modpack I am greeted by a (not responding) error and minecraft crashing. 
      I have updated drivers, reinstalled java, technic, tekkit modpack. tried various migration of files but nothing has solved the damn error.
      I have attached the error log file to be read and hopefully solve this issue.
      thank you in advance for the help
      crash-2018-02-04_20.24.05-client.txt