Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lowrodrick_Games

launcher
No modpacks are working

Question

I installed a mod pack on my technic launcher and All it did was close and reopen the launcher, I installed multiple different ones and it did the same thing.

7 answers to this question

Your modpack is crashing causing the Technic Launcher to reopen. This is usually caused by a mod that is incompatible with your current version of Forge. In your launcher settings, open the logs and find the latest log by date, open it and look for the crash report.

On 6/3/2017 at 1:44 AM, JaariAtmc said:

You are allocating, or well, trying to allocate 3 GB RAM, while your system does not have this available to allocate.

If that was the Case why did it work before, A few months ago They worked perfectly I stopped using them for awhile and now it doesn't work

3 hours ago, Lowrodrick_Games said:

If that was the Case why did it work before, A few months ago They worked perfectly I stopped using them for awhile and now it doesn't work

Because you may have had less other programs open at that time?

On 6/18/2017 at 11:55 PM, JaariAtmc said:

Because you may have had less other programs open at that time?

So it has been working for a while now, but I just tryed to open it and its not working again, I had no files open so wtf is going on, its just closing and reopening again I just freed Ram with CCleaner but didnt work

4 hours ago, Lowrodrick_Games said:

So it has been working for a while now, but I just tryed to open it and its not working again, I had no files open so wtf is going on, its just closing and reopening again I just freed Ram with CCleaner but didnt work

Then you did not freed enough RAM. Check your RAM "consumption" with Task Manager.

• Similar Content

• By Gigio
      Afterhours installino my modpacks i click play but minecraft doesn’t open... pls help
    • By pianomanbd
      I'm trying to play a mod pack with my friend, but he can't access the website and the launcher doesn't work for him. When trying to get to the website, it says "Error 1006 Access denied. The owner of this website (www.technicpack.net) has banned your IP address (his ip address)"

I was able to send him the launcher but it doesn't allow him any access. He's not using a VPN or anything and as far as I can tell he is just banned for whatever reason. I doubt that he has ever been to the site before, so who can we talk to, to get his address unbanned?
    • By TheTechnoKing100
      I'm using the Lay of the Land mod pack. Everything was working fine until I had a power surge. After that, I could not load my game. When I try to load it, it says "Loading World, Building Terrain" then immediately crashes to desktop. Any help would be appreciated. My crash report is as follows:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // There are four lights!
      Time: 01/08/18 12:18 AM
      Description: Exception in server tick loop
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -8
          at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:26)
          at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)
          at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)
          at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)
          at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)
          at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)
          at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)
          at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
          at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)
          at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)
          at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)
          at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)
          at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)
          at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:130)
          at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:153)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_181, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 1570398040 bytes (1497 MB) / 2058354688 bytes (1963 MB) up to 2058354688 bytes (1963 MB)
          JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 13, tallocated: 95
          FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.3.1408 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_B7 47 mods loaded, 47 mods active
          mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          Forge{10.13.3.1408} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          CodeChickenCore{1.0.6.43} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          ivtoolkit{IvToolkit} [1.2] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.107} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.107-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          ThaumicTinkerer-preloader{0.1} [Thaumic Tinkerer Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          battlegear2{1.7.10} [Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye] (1.7.10-MB_Battlegear2-Bullseye-1.0.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          animalsPlus{1.2} [Animals+] (animalsPlus-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          babyanimals{1.7.10-2} [Baby Animals Model Swapper] (BabyAnimals-1.7.10-2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          betterrecords{1.7.10-1.1.9} [Better Records] (betterrecords-1.7.10-1.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          betterstorage{0.13.1.126} [BetterStorage] (BetterStorage-1.7.10-0.13.1.126.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          CarpentersBlocks{3.3.6} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.6 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          chisel{2.3.10.37} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.10.37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          CustomMainMenu{1.5} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DeadlyWorld{1.0.2} [Deadly World] (DeadlyWorld-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights{1.3.8} [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights_entityClasses{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          farseek{1.0.8} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          ganyssurface{1.11.1} [Gany's Surface] (Ganys Surface-1.11.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          HardcoreDarkness{1.5} [Hardcore Darkness] (HardcoreDarkness-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          journeymap{5.0.1} [JourneyMap] (JourneyMap5.0.1_Unlimited_MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          LavaMonsters{2.2.1} [Lava Monsters] (LavaMonsters-1.7.10-2.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.2a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          harvestcraft{1.7.10g} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10h.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          reccomplex{0.9.6.2} [Recurrent Complex] (RecurrentComplex-0.9.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          Roguelike{1.3.6.3} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-1.7.10-1.3.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          soundfilters{0.8_for_1.7.X} [Sound Filters] (SoundFilters-0.8_for_1.7.X.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          SpecialMobs{3.1.1} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs-1.7.10-3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          streams{0.1.4} [Streams] (Streams-0.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          ThaumicTinkerer{unspecified} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-164.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Player Count: 0 / 8; []
          Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    • By MysticzHDD
      Please help me. I've been stuck on this for days, posting in different websites, and nobody has been able to help me. When i click "install" on any modpack, the process is fine, but when i click play, it installs the "minecraft assets" Slows down at the end of the loading bar, and closes and re-opens within the blink of an eye.
        Everything i've tried :
        Get 64x Java Re-install modpack Re-install Technic Launcher (completely) Updated Graphics card drivers Re-started PC Allocating more RAM to Technic Launcher

My crash log is the ".txt" file i included at the bottom, Don't worry, no viruses lol.
      WARNING : It's a super large crash log. Just sayin'.

PLEASE HELP ME. THIS IS DRIVING ME MENTAL.
        -MysticzHDD <3

Technic Crash Log 7 19 2018.txt
    • By ThatSourMelon
      Is this a bug? I don't know... feel free to move the forum. But I created a mudpack. I put it in drobox and I made it on the Technic Platform. When I search it on the technic launcher I install it, and click play. When Minecraft opens its just vanilla. It does not have a mods option, so its not running forge or something... I have a mods folder, I included modpack.jar, But I have done it a few times (a lot) and it still runs as vanilla. The Mod Pack is called Vanilla Revised and I just put a bunch of client mods in there for stuff. Here is the link to the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afx5v05b7ymiahv/Vanilla Revised.zip?dl=1  Can someone look at it for me please and tell me what is wrong? Thx.