Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lowrodrick_Games

launcher
No modpacks are working

Question

I installed a mod pack on my technic launcher and All it did was close and reopen the launcher, I installed multiple different ones and it did the same thing.

7 answers to this question

Your modpack is crashing causing the Technic Launcher to reopen. This is usually caused by a mod that is incompatible with your current version of Forge. In your launcher settings, open the logs and find the latest log by date, open it and look for the crash report.

On 6/3/2017 at 1:44 AM, JaariAtmc said:

You are allocating, or well, trying to allocate 3 GB RAM, while your system does not have this available to allocate.

If that was the Case why did it work before, A few months ago They worked perfectly I stopped using them for awhile and now it doesn't work

3 hours ago, Lowrodrick_Games said:

If that was the Case why did it work before, A few months ago They worked perfectly I stopped using them for awhile and now it doesn't work

Because you may have had less other programs open at that time?

On 6/18/2017 at 11:55 PM, JaariAtmc said:

Because you may have had less other programs open at that time?

So it has been working for a while now, but I just tryed to open it and its not working again, I had no files open so wtf is going on, its just closing and reopening again I just freed Ram with CCleaner but didnt work

4 hours ago, Lowrodrick_Games said:

So it has been working for a while now, but I just tryed to open it and its not working again, I had no files open so wtf is going on, its just closing and reopening again I just freed Ram with CCleaner but didnt work

Then you did not freed enough RAM. Check your RAM "consumption" with Task Manager.

• Similar Content

• By ItzBoris
      Hello everyone.I recently bought minecraft and I decided to download technic launcher.I opened it,selected a folder and nothing happened.I tried serval times and different folders and still.Waited like 10-15 minutes.On my C drive I have only 10GB space left so I tried downloading it on an USB with 29GB and on my D drive with 530GB left.I opened the tank manager and it only showed a working java process and it wasn’t minecraft.Thank you!

• By Danny84
      Hello,
      I'm having trouble getting Tekkit Legends to launch. When I click "play" in the launcher, it validates all the files, but then just goes back to the launcher as if nothing had happened. Here is the log. I have tried resetting the modpack multiple times, to no avail. I am able to launch vanilla through the technic launcher, but not tekkit legends.
      Any help is much appreciated!
    • By bigtruck35
      I've been trying to get technic to run on my computer for a couple months on and off, for some reason I can never get the .exe file downloaded off the platform to run. I've tried messing with Java and my own computer settings some but I can't find the issue. I also tried checking the FAQs to see if it was there bud found nothing. Here are my computer specs:
      Asus Vivobook Pro
      Windows 10
      Intel Core i7-67000HQ CPU - 2.60GHz
      8.00 GB RAM
      Any help would be amazing, 
      Thanks, Bigtruck35

• By Gigio
      Afterhours installino my modpacks i click play but minecraft doesn’t open... pls help
    • By pianomanbd
      I'm trying to play a mod pack with my friend, but he can't access the website and the launcher doesn't work for him. When trying to get to the website, it says "Error 1006 Access denied. The owner of this website (www.technicpack.net) has banned your IP address (his ip address)"

I was able to send him the launcher but it doesn't allow him any access. He's not using a VPN or anything and as far as I can tell he is just banned for whatever reason. I doubt that he has ever been to the site before, so who can we talk to, to get his address unbanned?