No modpacks are working

Lowrodrick_Games

Question

7 answers to this question

Your modpack is crashing causing the Technic Launcher to reopen. This is usually caused by a mod that is incompatible with your current version of Forge. In your launcher settings, open the logs and find the latest log by date, open it and look for the crash report.

On 6/3/2017 at 1:44 AM, JaariAtmc said:

You are allocating, or well, trying to allocate 3 GB RAM, while your system does not have this available to allocate.

If that was the Case why did it work before, A few months ago They worked perfectly I stopped using them for awhile and now it doesn't work

On 6/18/2017 at 11:55 PM, JaariAtmc said:

Because you may have had less other programs open at that time?

So it has been working for a while now, but I just tryed to open it and its not working again, I had no files open so wtf is going on, its just closing and reopening again I just freed Ram with CCleaner but didnt work

4 hours ago, Lowrodrick_Games said:

So it has been working for a while now, but I just tryed to open it and its not working again, I had no files open so wtf is going on, its just closing and reopening again I just freed Ram with CCleaner but didnt work

Then you did not freed enough RAM. Check your RAM "consumption" with Task Manager.