Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spixium

Launcher won't open any mod packs

Question

Can anyone help me figure out why I'm suddenly unable to run any minecraft modpacks?

I set up a tekkit server which worked fine but then I realised tekkit is missing some of my favourite mods so I decided to make a big dig server instead. Except I couldn't get that to work and I tried all kinds of things to fix it. I eventually gave up and tried to play single player big dig only to find that wouldn't work either. And now tekkit and nuts and bolts and every other technic mod pack won't run even though they ran just fine yesterday! When I click play it has a loading bar but when the loading bar fills up minecraft doesn't open and the technic launcher window flashes.

I've tried to delete everything I downloaded over the past couple of days. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 64 bit java. I've checked and my PC has 16GB of RAM, most of which isn't being used. I've checked the technic launcher settings and I've allocated it 4GB of RAM  and checked that it is indeed using the 64 bit java. I've uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft. I've turned my PC off and on again lol. I'm stuck

https://pastebin.com/eAJQNFh8

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

No logs = no help.

Logs as attachments = no help either, use pastebin.

Okay, I think I've done that but I'm new to these forums and I'm not familiar with pastebin. Let me know if you can see it or not

38 minutes ago, Spixium said:

Okay, I think I've done that but I'm new to these forums and I'm not familiar with pastebin. Let me know if you can see it or not

Ah yes, Java Options. Yes, the following part is badly formatted. I know.

Please download this file, then RightClick->Run as Administrator. This should clear Java Settings that are being stored in your OS, which interfere with Technic. This script was written by the main author of this bot, Khio, and can be trusted. http://download.uskarian.net/technic/clearJavaEnvVars.bat

3 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Ah yes, Java Options. Yes, the following part is badly formatted. I know.

Please download this file, then RightClick->Run as Administrator. This should clear Java Settings that are being stored in your OS, which interfere with Technic. This script was written by the main author of this bot, Khio, and can be trusted. http://download.uskarian.net/technic/clearJavaEnvVars.bat

Yay, it works! Thank you so much :)

• Similar Content

• By ThatSourMelon
      Is this a bug? I don't know... feel free to move the forum. But I created a mudpack. I put it in drobox and I made it on the Technic Platform. When I search it on the technic launcher I install it, and click play. When Minecraft opens its just vanilla. It does not have a mods option, so its not running forge or something... I have a mods folder, I included modpack.jar, But I have done it a few times (a lot) and it still runs as vanilla. The Mod Pack is called Vanilla Revised and I just put a bunch of client mods in there for stuff. Here is the link to the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afx5v05b7ymiahv/Vanilla Revised.zip?dl=1  Can someone look at it for me please and tell me what is wrong? Thx.
    • By Electriik
      help me plz
      my tekkit modpack doesn't load,
      it does the same for every modpack

this is my log
      https://pastebin.com/JKXGf7ap
    • By TGJ Onlie
      iv tried reinstalling everything java Technic  nothing works but nothing works i click play and the launcher goes away and they nothing for about 5 seconds then it goes back to the launcher here is the report 
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!
      Time: 6/16/18 1:05 PM
      Description: Initializing game
      org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:252)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:452)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:252)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:452)
      -- Initialization --
      Details:
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_171, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 899154200 bytes (857 MB) / 1029177344 bytes (981 MB) up to 1029177344 bytes (981 MB)
          JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: 
          Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1291
          LWJGL: 2.9.1
          OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
          GL Caps: 
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Packs: []
          Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
    • By drinkmybritishtears
      I'm not sure if this is under the right topic, but-
      Ever since I updated my laptop, the Minecraft Diaries mod-pack crashes after 2/7 (Phase 1), before that it was fine and ran well. I've tried re-installing the pack and the technic launcher itself, nothing new has happened and I'm not sure what to do.
      (I'm not sure if it counts as a custom seen as i myself didn't make it, but I think it's fan-based)
      ((MOD-PACK -- https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tribute-to-aphmau.722351/about ))