Launcher won't open any mod packs

Spixium

Question

Can anyone help me figure out why I'm suddenly unable to run any minecraft modpacks?

I set up a tekkit server which worked fine but then I realised tekkit is missing some of my favourite mods so I decided to make a big dig server instead. Except I couldn't get that to work and I tried all kinds of things to fix it. I eventually gave up and tried to play single player big dig only to find that wouldn't work either. And now tekkit and nuts and bolts and every other technic mod pack won't run even though they ran just fine yesterday! When I click play it has a loading bar but when the loading bar fills up minecraft doesn't open and the technic launcher window flashes.

I've tried to delete everything I downloaded over the past couple of days. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 64 bit java. I've checked and my PC has 16GB of RAM, most of which isn't being used. I've checked the technic launcher settings and I've allocated it 4GB of RAM  and checked that it is indeed using the 64 bit java. I've uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft. I've turned my PC off and on again lol. I'm stuck

https://pastebin.com/eAJQNFh8

Edited by Spixium

13 answers to this question

5 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

No logs = no help.

Logs as attachments = no help either, use pastebin.

Okay, I think I've done that but I'm new to these forums and I'm not familiar with pastebin. Let me know if you can see it or not

38 minutes ago, Spixium said:

Okay, I think I've done that but I'm new to these forums and I'm not familiar with pastebin. Let me know if you can see it or not

Ah yes, Java Options. Yes, the following part is badly formatted. I know.

Please download this file, then RightClick->Run as Administrator. This should clear Java Settings that are being stored in your OS, which interfere with Technic. This script was written by the main author of this bot, Khio, and can be trusted. http://download.uskarian.net/technic/clearJavaEnvVars.bat

3 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Ah yes, Java Options. Yes, the following part is badly formatted. I know.

Please download this file, then RightClick->Run as Administrator. This should clear Java Settings that are being stored in your OS, which interfere with Technic. This script was written by the main author of this bot, Khio, and can be trusted. http://download.uskarian.net/technic/clearJavaEnvVars.bat

Yay, it works! Thank you so much :)

I know this question has already been answered for the person asking but for anyone who came here looking for an answer and when the java reset didn't work try lowering ram allocation, that fixed it for me. i set it to 4gb from 7gb (i have 8gb)

On 8/16/2019 at 10:39 AM, JaariAtmc said:

Probably because you didn't have that issue but some other random issue, but since you just had to necro a 2 year old post...

JaariAtmc, could you try being nicer? Maybe he/she didn't know how to make his/her own thread! Honestly, I know you've been really helpful to both Spixium and me, (you fixed my RlCraft problem, thank you!) but maybe...

1 hour ago, lmaoitsmeyaboi said:

JaariAtmc, could you try being nicer? Maybe he/she didn't know how to make his/her own thread! Honestly, I know you've been really helpful to both Spixium and me, (you fixed my RlCraft problem, thank you!) but maybe...

Nah, necroing old threads while not describing your own issue in any way or even checking if it was relevant is a pretty big nono on, like, any forums...

On 10/19/2019 at 11:09 AM, Ahegao said:

I know this question has already been answered for the person asking but for anyone who came here looking for an answer and when the java reset didn't work try lowering ram allocation, that fixed it for me. i set it to 4gb from 7gb (i have 8gb)

This worked for me too, thanks.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:15 PM, JaariAtmc said:

Nah, necroing old threads while not describing your own issue in any way or even checking if it was relevant is a pretty big nono on, like, any forums...

Yes. You're totally right! I'm just an emotionally fragile person and can't handle anything I see as rude so maybe I am being a little holier-than-thou kind of person but honestly I would suggest saying this:

"Vexatron200, instead of tagging onto this post, start your own here: (link)."

Sorry if I'm being a little piece of **** but I have no idea how to talk in public 'cause I'm homeschooled. 😕