Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amar97

Anyone like reading Crash Reports?

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me determine the source of a crash I've been having. The report is attached (I'm still learning how to read them myself). Whenever I launch this world, the game crashes right to the launcher; other worlds load fine. No text like "loading world" or "initializing" or whatever else is usually says pops up, its an immediate crash. I'm using an unaltered tekkitmain modpack. Can anyone shine some light on this for me?

crash-2017-06-29_00.28.39-server.txt

• Similar Content

• By Borby
      ing anything else... Help? 
    • By JustLisa
      ☣ Only Tekkit legends server on the CZ scene ! ☣
      [CZ] [EN] [SK]
      We are a server that builds on classic gameplay. Nothing is forbidden, the rules are only: respect other players. 
      • Kits 
      • MobArena
      • Residence 
      • Jobs
      • Portals
      • You can earn player heads for killing!
      • And more!
    • By T6K_CHEWIE
      I followed the directions on how to create and publish a new modpack on the Technic Platform, but when I go to download it and play it there are no mods installed not even Forge. I don't understand what I did wrong, I even watched some YouTube videos on how to make and publish a modpack on Technic and followed their instructions, but nothing worked. Please let me know if you can help, I'd prefer it if someone called me on Discord so we could screen share, if not I understand just let me know what to provide to get the help I need. Thank you. My Discord is St.Nibba#6691.
    • By JustLisa
      Hi, i have big problem with server.
      Here is my console: 

Console.txt
    • By mjmcasio
      I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx