4 posts in this topic

I was playing hexxit and my hunger got low (1-2 symbols) so I tried eating a baked potato, this help for a second, but then it instantly dropped me down to 0. I thought maybe it had lagged so I kept trying to eat, but as soon as I got any hunger it went away. I tried switching foods (gelatinous slime, cooked chicken, etc.) but it didn't help. I tried restarting hexxit, but that didn't work either.

I was playing on a server I have with friends, but I was the only one on, I hadn't opened it yet

Just as a test I had someone else join in to see if it was just me or if it was server wide. They were able to play fine at the beginning, but once their hunger went low, they couldn't refill it. Same thing as me.

you will get more attention and response in our Discord server. The forum is quite dead

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jaca6767
      I've been trying to create a modpack for a while and after some time I finally compiled one.
       The zip is set up like this.
           bin
              "modpack" (forge)
          config
           full of config files
          mods
            filled with mods
          flans 
           filled with flans plugins
      Every time that I try to download it denies it. I even used a dropbox direct download link (which didn't work).
      The link Download
    • By Laundrupp23
      I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1) at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302) at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626) at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
    • By Kappagei
      Dear Platform,
      Yesterday we started to play Minecraft again with the Technic Launcher. After 3 Hours of Playing Hexxit, we started to play another Modpack. But the Launcher lead me to a 64 bit Version of Java, so that I installed it. Now, after the start of every Modpack, I have massive Lags in the Minecraft Main-menu or it crashes at the "Mojang-Screen". I don`t know what happened. I have got the minimum requirements and a 64 Bit Windows System, but no Mod is starting with the right Java version.
      For Example, I found this in my Log and many other TEXTURE ERRORS. 

[15:37:35] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:       mod BuildCraft|Transport resources at C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\tekkit-legends\mods\buildcraft-7.1.14.jar
      [B#353

• By LordFlowerpot
      Upon opening my technic launcher a couple of minutes ago, i noticed Tekkit Classic had deleted itself?! So I redownloaded it, my worlds still seemed to exist. But when I opened one I noticed half of my house ( which is built inside a hill) was dirt and stone again. So half of my house glitched away. Can anyone help me out please? 
    • By Apin
      Whenever I go search a modpack or something, nothing pops up. I searched this Oh Gaming and nothing popped up. I searched something simple Survival and nothing. I went on the website and found the Frozen modpack. I copied that thingy and pasted it and nothing. So I searched Frozen and nothing. I closed the launcher and reopened it but still nothing. I don't understand. I will list the things I did to try and solve it.
      1. Update my Java. But I already had the latest version. 
      2. I closed and reopened the Launcher.
      3. I turned my computer off and back on.
      4. I turned my internet off and then back on.
      5. And last but not least, I ran it as an administrator.