Hello! My name is OiVENN, but you can just call me VENN...  I've been a part of the Technic Pack community for around four years now, and during that whole four year time-span, I've been a player of my favourite modpack, Tekkit Classic.But, with a hiatus of the community being on my head, I come back just to see the shutdown of my favourite Tekkit Classic server.

This is a little bit of a bummer, as I'm not yet done with Tekkit Classic. There's still a lot of things I'd like to do in this wonderful modpack that I have not yet done. So, I bestow this information upon to you all.

I'm looking for around four to five people who are not total strangers to the modpack and/or it's mods to play with on a server I'll be hosting. I have no non-sense requirements like "you need to be at least sixteen years of age" or anything. You don't need to be a certain age, you don't need a mic, nothing like that.

Also, I know it seems like I'm incredibly new to this because my account was made only around twenty minutes ago, but I switched emails recently and couldn't log into my old account.

So, if you'd like to hop on with me and three other people (that will also be joining from this post) to play with, please reply to this post, send me a message, or DM me on my Discord, @OiVENN#1209.

Please, I'm so, so very lonely...

Ha, see you there.
          ~VENN

Edited by OiVENN

• Moderators

4 years in our community, you say?

but not a second was taken to read our rules or respect the places where these topics are posted.

that really hurts my feelings