Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBconnorbeeYT

can not sign in

Question

I've recently changed my MC account password and now i have to sign in on technic launcher but its saying that my credentials are invaild

even tho my iGN is correct along with my password

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

• Similar Content

• By KitKatz
      Ok so i thought i was my computer then i see other people are having the same problem when i load technic launcher its just stuck on the logo i cant do anything about it and i really want to do a modpack with a friend is there a way to fix this?
    • By ItzBoris
      Hello everyone.I recently bought minecraft and I decided to download technic launcher.I opened it,selected a folder and nothing happened.I tried serval times and different folders and still.Waited like 10-15 minutes.On my C drive I have only 10GB space left so I tried downloading it on an USB with 29GB and on my D drive with 530GB left.I opened the tank manager and it only showed a working java process and it wasn’t minecraft.Thank you!

• By Danny84
      Hello,
      I'm having trouble getting Tekkit Legends to launch. When I click "play" in the launcher, it validates all the files, but then just goes back to the launcher as if nothing had happened. Here is the log. I have tried resetting the modpack multiple times, to no avail. I am able to launch vanilla through the technic launcher, but not tekkit legends.
      Any help is much appreciated!
    • By bigtruck35
      I've been trying to get technic to run on my computer for a couple months on and off, for some reason I can never get the .exe file downloaded off the platform to run. I've tried messing with Java and my own computer settings some but I can't find the issue. I also tried checking the FAQs to see if it was there bud found nothing. Here are my computer specs:
      Asus Vivobook Pro
      Windows 10
      Intel Core i7-67000HQ CPU - 2.60GHz
      8.00 GB RAM
      Any help would be amazing, 
      Thanks, Bigtruck35

• By Gigio
      Afterhours installino my modpacks i click play but minecraft doesn’t open... pls help