×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By AetherPirate
      TechPile
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/techpile.929110
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/techpile
      Address included in modpack. 
      OPEN FOR WHITELISTED TESTING
      Sphax recommended: https://spideroak.com/browse/share/TooFewOresModpack/Resource_Pack
      No ads, no begging for donors, votes, other crap. 

Features RotaryCraft, ReatorCraft, Electricraft
      Now on Discord 
      https://discord.gg/rjPh2mN

This is a strictly PVE server, no PvP at all. Enjoy building all the big tech toys in a safe place. McHeli has been added for some extra fun. 

MOD LIST

Advanced Rocketry
      Advanced Genetics
      AE2
      AE2 Stuff
      AgriCraft
      Ancient Warfare
      Archimedes Ships +
      Aroma1997
      Artifice
      BiblioCraft
      Botania
      BuildCraft
      Carpenters Blocks
      Chisel
      ComputerCraft
      DefenseTech
      Dimensional Anchor
      Discord Chat
      Draconic Evolution
      ElectiCraft
      Enchanting Plus
      EnderIO
      ExtraCells
      Extra Tic
      Extra Utilities
      FastCraft
      Fastcraft
      FTB Utilities
      Gregs Lighting
      Immersive Engineering
      Inventory Tweaks
      Ironchest
      Itlt
      Logistic Pipes
      Malasis Doors
      Matter OverDrive
      Minecraft Comes Alive
      Mekanism
      MCHeli
      MineChem
      Morpheus
      NetherOres
      Minefactory Reloaded
      OpenBlocks
      Railcraft
      RandomThings
      ReactorCraft
      RF Tools
      RotaryCraft
      Steves Factory Manager
      Steves Add-ons
      Storage Drawers
      Tinkers Construct
      Iguanna's Tweaks
      Thermal Expansion
      Thermal Foundation
      Thermal Dynamics
      Waila

• By dylan5087
      Hi, I have started a public voltz server which everyone is free to join.  There are no banned items and everything else is pretty much a work in progress, because of this i am also looking for staff to monitor and manage the server such as builders, moderators and admins etc...  If you wish to become staff just let me know and we can go from there   If you want more details just reply to this post and ill get back to you with more information.  Have Fun !!!!   
      The IP is 51.254.167.58
    • By PhoenixTalon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: VOL.APOCGAMING.ORG | Version 2.0.4
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.
      APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network.
      We have staff members online 24/7 across the whole network that answer tickets and website chat frequently. If you have a problem please report it and we will try our best to help you!
      This server is full on PVP based madness. There is a resource world and factions world. To join a faction you need R-1 which is free on our site, creating a faction requires R-3 which is earned by voting. This is to prevent faction spam. The server has no rules about explosives or missiles, everything's unbanned except red matter and items that manipulate time and weather.
      The FULL modpack is available to everyone, we do not lock down ANY item which can be unbanned via donation. On top of that ALL of our donor ranks can be obtained for FREE by voting daily and saving up points.
      Voting & Rewards:
      Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more. For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server. For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock. Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits. Reviews:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website. If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!
    • By MiniKoelkast
      Hi Guys!

Are you looking for a Tekkit Legends Factions server to play on with your friends or make new friends? Then this is your change.
      ArcadeMafia has a server for you! It's a tekkit legends server. It's online 24/7! We are making use of factions. If you'd like to join our server and play with friends or other players on the server use this IP: arcademafia.mcport.nl

We also have our own discord server. with over 1000 people and many more different games!

I hope to see you soon in the discord and MineCraft server!

AM-MiniKoelkast
      Arcade Mafia

• By _Bos
      Hi _Bos here or s0b_ as some people know me. I play on one of the biggest servers on voltz(I won't post the name because I don't want to be flagged as a advertiser), I am looking for people preferably older than 14 years old, that have a basic to advanced knowledge of the modpack. 
      FACTION INFORMATION
      Faction Name: Macedonica Legion IV of Imperium Romanum(Write about this later on)
      Faction Leader(s): _Bos(myself) and the Consuls(This_is_to_dumb,and Brickthing) <--- Not the only people in the faction currently
      Ranks in the Faction that can be earned:Centurion, Optio, Legionary, Tribuni (You will be assigned a Rank depending on your skills for example if you are good at PvP then you will most Likely be assigned Legionary)
      Requirements: Must have Discord, and Skype
      Post Skype usernames below as well as reasons for wanting to join the faction
      Template
      Reason for wanting to join
      Strength's and Weaknesses
      Imperium Romanum is a group of smaller Factions to form one big Faction Imperium Romanum which is made up of by smaller Legions(Legio) that are run by Legatus(Ambassadors)<--- Simple Explanation