• Similar Content

• By Bruv
      Hi, I am playing on Windows 10 and have Vanilla MC and the Tech-launcher up to date. Vanilla works fine but every mod pack on this site has no audio whatsoever when I'm playing. Please help. Thanks.
    • By Daksteel12
      I recently installed hexxit and when I play it immediately crashes. memory allocation is not an issue as I have set it to 12gb. It states in the console that my file version.json is not found in modpack.jar. any help would be appreciated.
    • By frackwheel
      I always loved the old game of Minecraft and particularly the original version of Hexxit. After a big hiatus from the game, I've decided to come back with an original Hexxit server, new world, same game! If you're interested in joining, write below and I'll PM you the IP! The server is on a dedicated host with 3GB of RAM but I'll certainly upgrade if necessary.
    • By Mussa
      my 1.6.4 hexxit world keeps crashing when i get into it after running smoothly for atleast 3 hours of gameplay the other day. The version of the pack is 2.0.1c
      ill link a paste bin for the full report
    • By Laverage
      I have an 8g 64-bit laptop, and when I play vanilla minecraft with 64-bit java, I get high fps. But, every modpack is super laggy! When i switch to 32-bit java the modpacks run smoothly, but vanilla minecraft gets low fps. The Problem is that i have to play hexxit on 64 bit because i need to allocate more than 1 gb of ram. But on 64 Bit its super laggy in contrast to 32 bit.
      I have a 64 Bit System
      I need help. I tried everything. I love the modpack and i would like to keep playing it.
      Thank you
      ps.: sorry for my bad english