Tekkit classic not starting up

hey there,

I still like to play the good old tekkit classic modpack like I have been doing the last couple of years. 
Since my upgrade to a new graphics card, the modpack won't start anymore. (I'm not sure this has something to do with it) 
When I start my launcher and click  'play', the launcher disappears as it should, but pops back after a while and nothing happens.

I have reinstalled my launcher, my java, my gpu driver, etc without any succes

I'm running java windows offline version 8 update 131 64 bit (on a windows 10  pro 64 bit) and set my ram to 6gb in the launcher options.

Here are the logs from my console when I start the modpack: http://paste.ubuntu.com/25114027/

Please help me, I really love this modpack...

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bruv
      Hi, I am playing on Windows 10 and have Vanilla MC and the Tech-launcher up to date. Vanilla works fine but every mod pack on this site has no audio whatsoever when I'm playing. Please help. Thanks.
    • By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 
      Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!
      Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.
      Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.
      Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.
      Join Us!
      Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By EpicrafterHD
      EpicrafterHD here
      I have some problems with my tekkit server...
      I have been looking on google for days...
      Problem 1:
      When i add any plugin(does not matter wihich plugin) my quarry stop working...
      Problem 2
      my console is spamming slotchanging...
      even if I have not added a plugin.
      (Some of the console log)
      01.03 18:42:24 [Server] INFO slotChanging(21)
      01.03 18:42:20 [Server] INFO slotChanging(19)
      01.03 18:42:19 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:19 [Server] INFO slotChanging(22)
      01.03 18:42:18 [Server] INFO slotChanging(21)
      01.03 18:42:17 [Server] INFO slotChanging(20)
      01.03 18:42:15 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:14 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:13 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:12 [Server] INFO slotChanging(0)
      01.03 18:42:11 [Server] INFO slotChanging(30)
      01.03 18:40:01 [Server] INFO slotChanging(28)
      I hope some one can help my!
      You can give a feedback on this form or you can add my on skype: EpicrafterHD HD
    • By Subliminal_
      Im looking to have a tekkit playthrough with somebody maybe building seperate factories or together who knows!
    • By joshroberts20
      Gameplay help and discussion about Tekkit Lite] There are so many new things, where to even start