Server shuts down on player connect

Mekiso

Apologies is if this is considered a bug instead of a server issue.

Reproduction rate: 10/10

Steps to reproduce:

Launch Technic Server

Launch Technic

Click on Play 1.7.10 pack

Select Multiplayer

Direct Connect to Server

Server Saves and Shuts Down

Expected result: Server remains running after player connects

Observed result: Server saves and shuts down upon player connect

Running offline 64-bit Java 8 on 64 bit Windows 10

I've only posted the top portion of the report, from what I can see this is the cause.

Log: CrashReport.txt

Cause:

Exception ticking world

java.lang.ClassCastException: crazypants.enderio.conduit.TileConduitBundle cannot be cast to crazypants.enderio.machine.light.TileLightNode

Comments:

I was aiming to transfer a friends server over so I could host it. A freshly installed server runs well. After importing the world folder from the existing server, the server begins throwing out errors. I believe it's just in this world that some enderio conduits are getting cast on some light nodes. 

I've read the thing to is to simply remove any enderio conduits with a world edit, but the world edit I've seen linked on this website seems to be an in-game mod. 

I'd greatly appreciate any assistance or direction on the situation, and I'll gladly provide any information needed for troubleshooting. 

Edited by Mekiso

8 hours ago, Mekiso said:

Apologies is if this is considered a bug instead of a server issue.

Reproduction rate: 10/10

Steps to reproduce:

Launch Technic Server

Launch Technic

Click on Play 1.7.10 pack

Select Multiplayer

Direct Connect to Server

Server Saves and Shuts Down

Expected result: Server remains running after player connects

Observed result: Server saves and shuts down upon player connect

Running offline 64-bit Java 8 on 64 bit Windows 10

I've only posted the top portion of the report, from what I can see this is the cause.

Log: CrashReport.txt

Cause:

Exception ticking world

java.lang.ClassCastException: crazypants.enderio.conduit.TileConduitBundle cannot be cast to crazypants.enderio.machine.light.TileLightNode

Comments:

I was aiming to transfer a friends server over so I could host it. A freshly installed server runs well. After importing the world folder from the existing server, the server begins throwing out errors. I believe it's just in this world that some enderio conduits are getting cast on some light nodes. 

I've read the thing to is to simply remove any enderio conduits with a world edit, but the world edit I've seen linked on this website seems to be an in-game mod. 

I'd greatly appreciate any assistance or direction on the situation, and I'll gladly provide any information needed for troubleshooting. 

Just turn Erroring TileEntities removal on in the forge.cfg, which can be found in the config folder.

I appreciate the quick and direct response.

I've changed the values for Entity and TileEntity removal to true in the forge.cfg file. Unfortunately, the issue persists.

I'm attempting to use MCEdit 2.0 to remove the tile entities manually through the NBT Data tab of the Find and Replace function, but I'm getting the error

Unhandled Exception

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "mcedit2\editorcommands\find_replace\nbt.py", line 682, in removeSelected (self is a FindReplaceNBT)

File "mcedit2\editorcommands\find_replace\nbt.py", line 672, in removeEntries (self is a FindReplaceNBT)

File "mcedit2\util\showprogress.py", line 77, in showProgress

File "mceditlib\util\progress.py", line 26, in rescaleProgress

File "mcedit2\editorcommands\find_replace\nbt.py", line 664, in _remove (self is a FindReplaceNBT)

File "src\mceditlib\nbt.pyx", line 479, in mceditlib.nbt._TAG_Compound.__delitem__

KeyError: 'Key conduits not found'

Any ideas on the matter?

Edited by Mekiso