Server TPS Confusion

Should start off with apologies if this may be the wrong section, but I figured it was the best match for what I'm looking for.

Anyways, I'm having just a bit of trouble right now with my modpack and TPS issues on the server it's being hosted on. I've been working just about nonstop the past few weeks trying to straighten out the issue. I even overhauled my modpack (which previously had TPS bad enough it couldn't be played in Singleplayer without an extremely good computer) removing major issue mods and generally large/useless ones to try and resolve the issue. That made it playable in Singleplayer and helped at first for the server, but it's gotten to the point that even with only 4 - 5 people on, the TPS can suffer.

I've even turned town the server view distance to 6 so far and it's barely improved. My best guesses right now are that it's either the box's processor not being able to handle things as well as it should, or one (or more) of the mods in the pack are stressing things way too much/creating too much worldgen. (If it's a processing issue, I'm guessing the extremely low Ghz is the issue, and possibly an overclock attempt would prove valuable?)

I will note, I did finally add in ClearLagg which has seemed to have helped things a bit. TPS is still horrid getting around 6 - 8 at best most of the time with several players on, but oddly enough block lag and most entity lag isn't actually that bad.

If anyone has any ideas/suggestions, please do share them! I'd like to try and get things more stable so that people can actually do some proper exploration and general building without suffering massive dips in the TPS. Maybe there's some mods I'm not aware of that are just generally blacklisted for most packs because they cause major issues?

Here's the server's specs:

AMD Opteron 6174, 2.20ghz

16GB, Windows 10

Here's the modpack list if that proves useful to anyone (does not include core mods; does include client-side mods): https://pastebin.com/pnXefb1Q

If anyone needs more information, please ask~

Hey Jaari, yes, I've used the /cofh TPS commands already to do a lot of monitoring. Have also used Opis and Clear Lagg's TPS checking to cross reference. The bot my friend made for the Discord server that interfaces with the server also has it's own TPS checker. Results all differ, but usually not by much.

As of my current checking, it's 20 TPS with one player on, but still reading at 36.259ms, which it shouldn't be at. (6.312 TPS at 158.40ms with only 4 players on)

If it wasn't clear enough, it's hosted by a friend of Poptart's on his own box. It's a 12 core processor, which is honestly useless for just about everything the box would naturally be used for, but oh well, I can't change that fact. I'm assuming I'd be correct that it's for sure the processor though, and most likely the excessively low GHz, based on what you're saying?

If that is indeed the case, do you suppose OCing the processor to try and get some higher values would be a good idea/safe enough to attempt?

Edited by xXTheGameAceXx
Extra Information

Just try running a warmroast when it is lagging badly. That should really get to the core of the problem. OC'ing shouldn't be helping much with only 4 players on, but you could ask if there's a bit more juice in there.

If that's not going to fix it, well, you got a huuge problem there.