KuroH_

Question

Hi! I'm Kuro! I've been having problems with the launcher. I hope this information helps!

The Technic launcher hasn't worked for so long. I have searched these forums and others for fixes. I have found many that have seemed to work for others but not me. I will hit play but it will just go back to the modpacks launch screen. Here is a crash report; https://pastebin.com/LGebcXPm. I found a so called fix today including a nvidia hotfix but when I try to install it it says I have the wrong version of windows, which I do not. I am running Windows 10 and the installer I got was for windows 10..

Help would be so appreciated!

5 answers to this question

15 hours ago, TheJesusSteven said:

I created an account purely because of this same exact issue.
I can use Technic just fine but when my friend tries to launch the Pixelspark mod on her pc, it does the same thing Kuro stated above.
We've tried everything we could think of to fix it, restarting her computer, deleting and re-installing Technic, deleting and re-installing mine craft, and deleting and reinstalling Java. None of these fixed the problem and we still cant get it to work.

Neither of us have an NVIDIA card in our pcs, but my Technic works just fine, yet her's doesn't so it has us a bit stumped. 
We even used to play Pixelspark with Technic a year or two ago and never had this issue before, so we're not sure as to why it's doing this now. 
We've searched far and wide on google for a solution and cant find anything that has worked. 

Thanks for any help you could offer us 

I dare say you didn't have Windows 10 back then. You'll have to downgrade your java to 8u25 to get it working again.

51 minutes ago, KuroH_ said:

Hi! I'm Kuro! I've been having problems with the launcher. I hope this information helps!

The Technic launcher hasn't worked for so long. I have searched these forums and others for fixes. I have found many that have seemed to work for others but not me. I will hit play but it will just go back to the modpacks launch screen. Here is a crash report; https://pastebin.com/LGebcXPm. I found a so called fix today including a nvidia hotfix but when I try to install it it says I have the wrong version of windows, which I do not. I am running Windows 10 and the installer I got was for windows 10..

Help would be so appreciated!

Do you even have a NVIDIA card in your pc?

I created an account purely because of this same exact issue.
I can use Technic just fine but when my friend tries to launch the Pixelspark mod on her pc, it does the same thing Kuro stated above.
We've tried everything we could think of to fix it, restarting her computer, deleting and re-installing Technic, deleting and re-installing mine craft, and deleting and reinstalling Java. None of these fixed the problem and we still cant get it to work.

Neither of us have an NVIDIA card in our pcs, but my Technic works just fine, yet her's doesn't so it has us a bit stumped. 
We even used to play Pixelspark with Technic a year or two ago and never had this issue before, so we're not sure as to why it's doing this now. 
We've searched far and wide on google for a solution and cant find anything that has worked. 

Thanks for any help you could offer us 

I'm not sure if I do. Under programs there is NVIDIA PHYx. I'm not sure if this means I have it or if I just downloaded something. I will try to downgrade to the above version of java too. Thanks for the response!

-edit I'm so sorry about that black text.. I dont know why it was set to that!

Edited by KuroH_

21 hours ago, KuroH_ said:

I'm not sure if I do. Under programs there is NVIDIA PHYx. I'm not sure if this means I have it or if I just downloaded something. I will try to downgrade to the above version of java too. Thanks for the response!

-edit I'm so sorry about that black text.. I dont know why it was set to that!

Hey, atleast its not bright yellow. And people then wonder why no one ever replies...