Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deroxi

[3.1.2] Tekkit Univserse [NoPVP][50 Slots][No banned items]

5 posts in this topic

Hello there!

Before I start talking about what the rules are and the requirements to join. I'd prefer to talk about why I started this server. A friend of  mine and I were looking for a server to play on, nothing special, just making factories etc. This is when we realised pretty much all servers have banned items, rank limitations etc. That is the reason why I am opening this Whitelisted server for tekkit players. In this server players can just play together without having to look out for other players raiding your base.

Server IP: 5.230.136.3:25565

Rules:

• No Pvp
  • No Griefing
  • Be nice to other players :)

Requirements:

Please make a post under this thread where you answer the following information:

• IGN:
  • Age (For maturity reasons):
  • Why you would like to join:

I hope to see you on the server o/

~Deroxi

IGN: Exthero

Reason: Just looking for a server to play on and enjoy the game without the hassle of PVP.

40 minutes ago, ExtheroTM said:

IGN: Exthero

Reason: Just looking for a server to play on and enjoy the game without the hassle of PVP.

Accepted. I will whitelist you when I get back home (around 20-30 mins)

IGN: blootomarto

Reason: Want a chill timewaster where I don't have to worry about Australia's 5000ms ping and can just build stuff in peace.

I dont know if it's to late to ask but i have to try.

Ign: Mysticsurfer

Age: 13 (almost 14, please don't judge me just because I'm young, i am still mature)

Reason: I want to be in a server with a good community without worrying about people stealing from me (that was a huge problem in the server i used to play in)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Orakocraft
      OrakoCraft Tekkit Classic!
      Hello There! 
      Thank you For Reading My Post!
      I know no ones is really playing tekkit classic, if there is interest in this server we will keep it going.
      However we may move this over to Monster FTB.

We currently are running a few plugins, which allow players in the world to be able to treat tekkit classic such a business game. You can save up your money by selling items and renting land, and also taking part in events. Once you have enough money you can claim a plot in the Plots world. We are running a plugin called chest shop which will allow you as players to make your own shops, and there is also a AdminShop. We also have games such as MobArena and other events.
      The server is playable and does not lag at all, all plugins are configured correctly and tested for maximum performance.
      I am aware that tekkit classic is not as popular as FTB as it stopped updating such a long time ago, However it is still a really fun modpack, and I urge players who have had a break (such as myself) from tekkit to come and try to keep the community going!
      Plus we also have no banned items!
      Here is the Server info

OrakoCraft Tekkit Classic:
      81.106.97.200:25565
      There are 30 Slots available on the server!
      Thankyou

OrakoG 

Plus: We will also be looking for Moderators, and eventually admins, to help manage the server.
    • By SupremeRussian
      [</Cyber Punk/>]
      Tekkit Classic Server
      IP: Cyber-punk.us

Features:
      No Banned Items Towny Ranks World Anchors ARE NOT a donators' only item Custom Plugins Daily Kits 24/7 Fresh Map 8 Gigs Ram Permanent Server Grief Prevention Economy  
       Our mission statement is to provide a place to enjoy all of Tekkit Classic unrestricted by donation or voting restrictions while offering a professional and unlaggy server. Your factory is waiting for you at Cyber Punk!

• By 1.10.2 - Tech & Magic
      We have 2 servers hosting for the modpack 1.10.2 - Tech & Magic. Both the full edition (200 mods) and the lite edition (100 mods).
      The modpack includes FTB Utilities which supports friends/towns and chunkloading. No Banned Items on either server.

Modpack Installation:
      FULL EDITION:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/a-1102-pack.938599
      LITE EDITION:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/1102-tech-magic-lite.1004150

Server Address: mc.infernoworldorder.com (265 Max Players)
      Server Address: mc.infernoworldorder.com:25566 (265 Max Players)
    • By larbob
      This is a Tekkit Classic server with no banned items or anything. It also has Essentials. I'm open to plugin suggestions. Feel free to use whatever you want in-game.
      Connect to larbob.ddns.net and have fun with us
      Thanks for playing!