• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By Mr_Rockers
      THIS IS NOT AN ANARCHY SERVER.
      I have created this server out of sheer boredom. There are no extra plugins (other than Morpheus and NetherPortalFix} and no base/spawn/hub other than the default. I have started servers in the past that have failed miserably so this is just a laidback survival experience.
      What's the point of the name if it's not anarchy then?
      Basically, there are no real rules. Just don't be horrible. I want to emphasise the player teamwork aspect. Basically, instead of griefing someone, try to team with them. Create teams with and against each other. You don't have to, but it would be preferable. PvP is enabled by default but I'll change it if it becomes a recurring issue.
      Bans will only be issued if you're being disruptive. This is completely subjective on my part. Setting rules creates complications down the road so it will be treated on a case-by-case basis.
      This is running on Tekkit Legends 1.1.1.

Server IP:
      eotfw.nitrous.it
      (Discord - https://discord.gg/YF4tShF)

Have fun! (My IGN is "Mr_Rockers" btw.)

*recommended age is 16 or over, however, there is no way to patrol or moderate this so this is simply a "recommendation"

• By Orakocraft
      OrakoCraft Tekkit Classic!
      Hello There! 
      Thank you For Reading My Post!
      I know no ones is really playing tekkit classic, if there is interest in this server we will keep it going.
      However we may move this over to Monster FTB.

We currently are running a few plugins, which allow players in the world to be able to treat tekkit classic such a business game. You can save up your money by selling items and renting land, and also taking part in events. Once you have enough money you can claim a plot in the Plots world. We are running a plugin called chest shop which will allow you as players to make your own shops, and there is also a AdminShop. We also have games such as MobArena and other events.
      The server is playable and does not lag at all, all plugins are configured correctly and tested for maximum performance.
      I am aware that tekkit classic is not as popular as FTB as it stopped updating such a long time ago, However it is still a really fun modpack, and I urge players who have had a break (such as myself) from tekkit to come and try to keep the community going!
      Plus we also have no banned items!
      Here is the Server info

OrakoCraft Tekkit Classic:
      81.106.97.200:25565
      There are 30 Slots available on the server!
      Thankyou

OrakoG 

Plus: We will also be looking for Moderators, and eventually admins, to help manage the server.
    • By SupremeRussian
      [</Cyber Punk/>]
      Tekkit Classic Server
      IP: Cyber-punk.us

Features:
      No Banned Items Towny Ranks World Anchors ARE NOT a donators' only item Custom Plugins Daily Kits 24/7 Fresh Map 8 Gigs Ram Permanent Server Grief Prevention Economy  
       Our mission statement is to provide a place to enjoy all of Tekkit Classic unrestricted by donation or voting restrictions while offering a professional and unlaggy server. Your factory is waiting for you at Cyber Punk!

• By 1.10.2 - Tech & Magic
      We have 2 servers hosting for the modpack 1.10.2 - Tech & Magic. Both the full edition (200 mods) and the lite edition (100 mods).
      The modpack includes FTB Utilities which supports friends/towns and chunkloading. No Banned Items on either server.

Modpack Installation:
      FULL EDITION:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/a-1102-pack.938599
      LITE EDITION:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/1102-tech-magic-lite.1004150

Server Address: mc.infernoworldorder.com (265 Max Players)
      Server Address: mc.infernoworldorder.com:25566 (265 Max Players)
    • By larbob
      This is a Tekkit Classic server with no banned items or anything. It also has Essentials. I'm open to plugin suggestions. Feel free to use whatever you want in-game.
      Connect to larbob.ddns.net and have fun with us
      Thanks for playing!