You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MrMeowser06
      So i am having this issue where if I try to launch my modpack, Technic loads, closes, and reopens again. I have tried google search's but I have found none for a Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 on windows 10. I have tried relaunching and reinstalling the modpack and Technic. Please help.
    • By JustLisa
      Hi, i have big problem with server.
      Here is my console: 

Console.txt
    • By mjmcasio
      I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx

• By EnderBluesGaming
      Alright, heres what's going on. I made my modpack, opened it, opened the server, used hamachi, jumped in, and i went through the creative menu to check out some of the mods, and i went to MC Heli's section and Theres no tanks in the tank menu, no  planes in the planes menu, and no helis in the heli menu. I really need help.

I put a picture below to help you guys figure it out
      -Please help, Ender

• By algaeninja
      I got this when trying to restart blightfall after the power went out. And yes I did un and reinstall and turn it back off and on again  "C:\Users\{myinfo}\AppData\Roaming\.techinc\modpacks\blightfall\mods\1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar
      it would get about 1/3 of the way through install then stop.
      I saved my major save as I did not want to loose it.

{myinfo} is my redacted username