Xx-CUDDLES-xX

My launcher wont launch any mods

Question

Hi my technic will not launch any of the modpacks i have installed i would appreciate it if anyone had a solution, thanks.

3 answers to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AntiTechnicLauncher
      I CAN'T ADD 1 MOD WITHOUT THE MODPACK CRASHING!!!! LEARN HOW TO MAKE STUFF IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!
    • By Laundrupp23
      I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1) at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302) at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626) at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
    • By Kappagei
      Dear Platform,
      Yesterday we started to play Minecraft again with the Technic Launcher. After 3 Hours of Playing Hexxit, we started to play another Modpack. But the Launcher lead me to a 64 bit Version of Java, so that I installed it. Now, after the start of every Modpack, I have massive Lags in the Minecraft Main-menu or it crashes at the "Mojang-Screen". I don`t know what happened. I have got the minimum requirements and a 64 Bit Windows System, but no Mod is starting with the right Java version.
      For Example, I found this in my Log and many other TEXTURE ERRORS. 

[15:37:35] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:       mod BuildCraft|Transport resources at C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\tekkit-legends\mods\buildcraft-7.1.14.jar
      [B#353

• By Heimdall_
      I am trying to download the 1.7.10 pack from the Technic Launcher and I keep receiving the following message: Error unzipping a file for the following pack: The 1.7.10 Pack Attempting to extract file the-1710-pack-0.9.7.zip, but it did not exist. Please consult the mudpack author. I checked the mod pack's website and it is currently telling me that no connection to database could be established I was wondering if this is why I am not able to download it and if it is not the issue what is and how would I fix it
    • By cascross123
      So I've recently re downloaded the Technic launcher after having to wipe my mac. Now it's hanging on the Technic logo, after showing 'Querying uodate stream'.
      Tried an uninstall and reinstall of Java, removing and re downloading the launcher, and numerous restarts.
      Firewall is disabled so it's not that causing issues.
      Any known issues with Sierra, or am I doing something wrong?