• Similar Content

• By oxkto
      So I have had this problem since last year and just dealt with it,  I just recently reset my computer and thought i'd give Attack of the B Team another go. Not to my surprise, none of the modpacks will open. Help me figure it out it would be greatly appreciated.
      crash-2018-05-06_16.04.02-client.txt
    • By MindTheAxe
      Im Having a lag issue with tekxit getting 1-10 fps. im running 15 chunks with other settings turned down! i allocated 4 gb of ram and it ever only uses 40% of it(tried 2.5gb and made no difference), i have 64 java 8 and havent added extra mods to it. Logs available on request. Help appreciated!
      Specs:
      windows 10 64bit
      fx-9830p 2.6ghz-3ghz
      rx 550 4gb
      8gb ddr4 ram
      Acer Nitro 5!
    • By 7splashy7
      I have used all iron based parts for the tools but they still wont craft. I have made sure I have put them in the right slots and it still doesn't craft.
      PLZ HELP
      Thanks
    • By xd20111
      When i start hexxit ihave no sound and i dont know why. Can somebody help?
    • By Bruv
      Hi, I am playing on Windows 10 and have Vanilla MC and the Tech-launcher up to date. Vanilla works fine but every mod pack on this site has no audio whatsoever when I'm playing. Please help. Thanks.