Error e xtracting a file from modpack

I have an old minecraft modpack which I want to send to technic. After sent it to technic , I had this error: Error extracting a file for the modpack . The modpack is on 1.4.7. I don't know if on this version has something different. I've created all the 3 main folders (bin, mods, config ) and putted the forge with the name modpack .jar on bin. After sent it to a . zip file, I've sent it to dropbox . Please help me !
Edited by intGamer
Text error

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Wyattagum
      First Modpack Uploaded on My Account
      A Simple Collection of Fine and Top Rated Agriculture Mods Combined to Make Farming, and by Farming I mean ALL of the
      Farm, more Realistic!
                                                                            Mods in this ModPack
      Pam's HarvestCraft credit Pamela Collins (MatrexsVigil) and Rhodox of the Painterly Pack Fast Leaf Decay AgriCraft [SBM] Wooden Shears Terraqueous Roost ExpandedBonemeal

• By Coro0_0
      Every time I try to open the mod pack, it would show the bar on the bottom loading, then the launcher would dissappear like the game was starting, but then the launcher would appear again like nothing happened. Please help! I dont know how to fix this problem.
      Heres the log:
    • By Nuttycivicsi
      I'm trying to create a modpack of just some of my favorite mods but every time I launch it on the Technic Launcher it just launches Vanilla Minecraft 1.5.2! I've tried everything I could think of, googled many things but nothing works. Some help would be much appreciated...
      Modpack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ny3qi38wqil97z/modpack.zip?dl=1
    • By Abbycattt
      I have followed the steps to setting up a custom modpack and installing it into Technic. It installs correctly but will not launch with Forge when I press "play". Help would be appreciated!! Here is the Dropbox link to the modpack.
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/e76sc6lm2ipjpmv/Abby's Modded Minecraft.zip?dl=0
      When I put it into Technic I changed the 0 to 1 and the www to dl.
    • By Hannyboy
      Hannyboy's Claysoldiers Server

-About the modpack-
      ClaysoldiersServer is a server based modpack on the techniclauncher made by me. It currently contains the clay soldiers mod only - but there will be more soon! We ordered a new server and are in a kinda beta phase. If you really like the claysoldiers mod then this is definately something for you! You can find more informations on our Discord server!
      -About the Server-
      The server is a factions server with many features like the claysoldier arenas* and many plugins:
      - ChestCommands
      - Essentials
      - PermissionsEx
      - RandomTeleport
      - Multiverse(Core)
      - Factions
      - More will be added later
      We are looking for members, builders and some staff members.
      Everyone is welcome as long as they follow the rules.
      The server is regulary online 24/7,
      but there could be downtimes or restarts
      due to server configuration!
      *Claysoldier arenas:
      The Claysoldier arenas are rather simple.
      (Arenas are not automatic, you need to ask staff
      if you want to start a battle against someone else!)
      You start with a nexus with soldiers in your base,
      its the preparing phase where you can buy upgrades
      for your claysoldiers. If you are done, you can
      pull a lever that will open your sides arena gate and
      teleport you to spectator area.
      The player that destroys the enemy's nexus
      wins the fight.
      You can earn ingame-money for the ingame shop by fighting
      other players, or during bigger fight events that
      will be announced on the server and the server.
      -Server rules-

-Links + Server ip-
      Server ip:
      Modpack download: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/claysoldiersserver.991977
      Discord: https://discord.gg/67s8gbV