Stony

Hexxit Gear, Changing Armor effects

1 post in this topic

Hello!

I have a Hexxit Server on version 1.5.2 (Hexxit version 1.0.10)

I changed some code at : .../mods/HexxitGear-1.0-23.jar/core/buff/BuffThiefSet.java

I added:        player.addPotionEffect(new PotionEffect(Potion.fireResistance.id, 20, 1));
        player.addPotionEffect(new PotionEffect(Potion.resistance.id, 20, 0));

to make the Thief armor stronger. I don't know why but the changes do not work when I join my Server.

Can Somebody help me? 

~Stony

thiefarmor.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mussa
      my 1.6.4 hexxit world keeps crashing when i get into it after running smoothly for atleast 3 hours of gameplay the other day. The version of the pack is 2.0.1c
      ill link a paste bin for the full report
      https://pastebin.com/NJWZQDSN
    • By Laverage
      I have an 8g 64-bit laptop, and when I play vanilla minecraft with 64-bit java, I get high fps. But, every modpack is super laggy! When i switch to 32-bit java the modpacks run smoothly, but vanilla minecraft gets low fps. The Problem is that i have to play hexxit on 64 bit because i need to allocate more than 1 gb of ram. But on 64 Bit its super laggy in contrast to 32 bit.
      I have a 64 Bit System
      I need help. I tried everything. I love the modpack and i would like to keep playing it.
      Thank you
      ps.: sorry for my bad english
    • By Msa0503
      I have just got back to tekkit after about a year, and now i cant remember how to change from peaceful to easy/medium/hard. Please help
    • By theclone02
      I would like someone to make a 1.7.10 modpack with the following mods

Applied Energistics 2         Ars magica 2         Backpack         Biblio Woods        Bibliocraft         Big Reactors         Biomes O Plenty         Blood Magic        Botania         Buildcraft         Carpenters Blocks         Chicken Chunks         Chisel         Computer Craft         Ender Io         Ender Storage         Extra Tic         Extra Utilities         Factorization         Forestry         Growcraft         Ic2         Ichun Util         Inv Tweaks         Iron Chest         Logistics Pipes         Magical Crops         Mekanism         Mekanism Generators         Mekanism Tools     metallurgy 4          Morph         Natura        Nei         Nether Ores         Open Blocks         Open Computers         Open Mods         Open Peripheral         Opis         Optifine         Pam’s Harvest Craft         Project Red         Railcraft         Simply Jetpacks         Sync           Thaumcraft       Thaumic Expansion       Thaumic Tinkerer       Thermal Dynamics       Thermal Expansion       Thermal Foundation           Tinker's Construct        Tinkers' Mechworks          Tree Capitator          Twilight Fores         Waila       Witchery  

• By tanpug
      My account 21_tanclone_21 was made a little while back, and I do not like the name anymore, can any staff change it to tanpug for me? I can show proof of ownership and everything