Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stony

Hexxit Gear, Changing Armor effects

1 post in this topic

Hello!

I have a Hexxit Server on version 1.5.2 (Hexxit version 1.0.10)

I changed some code at : .../mods/HexxitGear-1.0-23.jar/core/buff/BuffThiefSet.java

I added:        player.addPotionEffect(new PotionEffect(Potion.fireResistance.id, 20, 1));
        player.addPotionEffect(new PotionEffect(Potion.resistance.id, 20, 0));

to make the Thief armor stronger. I don't know why but the changes do not work when I join my Server.

Can Somebody help me? 

~Stony

thiefarmor.png

• Similar Content

• By EvilMog99
      Hi, I'm currently gathering research on various modding communities for my dissertation. I was wandering if anyone could tell me about why they personally enjoy making and/or playing mod packs? (ps please remember that anything typed may be used as evidence in my report), thanks guys
    • By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By ZontY_
      Hello, i wanted to change my name at technic platform, because i created it 2 years ago and i don't like the name anymore and also i have changed it in MC. If there is any way to change it, i'll be happy
      My name at Technic P. is: "KinatorCzEofficial" and i want to change it to "ZontY_"

• By Simi23
      Hello!
      My problem is the following: I want to make a hexxit server for my friends that I downloaded from technicpack.net, but when I click launch.bat it gives this error code:
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal. loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClass Loader at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.<init>(FMLRelauncher.java:60) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.instance(FMLRelauncher.java:52) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:45) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1367) What can I do about this? I got the latest Java version.
    • By iiicy_rose
      My skin appears as a steve, although on the launcher it shows that I do have my minecraft skin. I can't find any videos on youtube to help me, no forums, and no friends that have downloaded technic...