shadowdud

how do i get my mods to connect to my modpack

7 posts in this topic

I have uploaded my mods to my dropbox an attached the link to my technic modpack but everytime I download it, its only a vanilla game my mods are not on it plea help if you can

Edited by shadowdud

Which just means that you didn't follow the how-to-make guide.

Nor did you include any actual and usable information.

This is not a bug.  You are not using the features of the launcher correctly.

30 minutes ago, Torezu said:

This is not a bug.  You are not using the features of the launcher correctly.

Well then how do I use it correctly? And if you need any more info I can Gove it you you 

Edited by shadowdud

1 minute ago, shadowdud said:

Well then how do I use it correctly?

Sigh.

2 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Which just means that you didn't follow the how-to-make guide.

Nor did you include any actual and usable information.

Look around a bit.

forums.technicpack.net/topic/42612-custom-server-tutorial/

forums.technicpack.net/topic/61977-dropbox-changes-break-technic-platform-links/

If you haven't figured it out after reading the first few posts of those, then ask, but provide enough information to work with.

Go ahead then, add the info, without it this topic's existence doesn't make sense. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hwy
      I recently made my own modpack off watching a youtube vid and bumped into a couple of errors whilst doing so however I fixed them but now I am onto one I don't really know how to fix however, whenever I open the modpack it sends me back to the launher without an error message here is the log below pls help

log: https://pastebin.com/6hveuf84
    • By banhidy9970
      Hi guys this is my first modpack and I cant download it becouse it fails every time.
      I use dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a0aotywt7mfcsz/Modpack.zip?dl=0
      (I'm not sure if I set the jar up right)
      modpack link:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/everything-you-love.1110282

Would appreciate if you could help me. Thanks C:
    • By Apin
      Whenever I go search a modpack or something, nothing pops up. I searched this Oh Gaming and nothing popped up. I searched something simple Survival and nothing. I went on the website and found the Frozen modpack. I copied that thingy and pasted it and nothing. So I searched Frozen and nothing. I closed the launcher and reopened it but still nothing. I don't understand. I will list the things I did to try and solve it.
      1. Update my Java. But I already had the latest version. 
      2. I closed and reopened the Launcher.
      3. I turned my computer off and back on.
      4. I turned my internet off and then back on.
      5. And last but not least, I ran it as an administrator.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

• By tsandu
      I recently created a modpack with a hidden link. As of March 2017, dropbox does not allow the creation of public folders with a free account. As a result, I cannot download my modpack in the launcher. However, after a failed download, the technic launcher creates a directory for the modpack - in which i can unzip the file downloaded manually using the dropbox link. After i do this and go into the lancher, I cannot press play and start playing the mod, the button still says install. I guess what I am asking is - Is there any way to manually install a modpack?
    • By casseve
      I don't know if this is a Java issue, but whenever I try to load up the modpack "Realm of Mianite" it says this:

https://prnt.sc/gs0yi4