banhidy9970

Unable to download my modpack

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, banhidy9970 said:

Hi guys this is my first modpack and I cant download it becouse it fails every time.

I use dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a0aotywt7mfcsz/Modpack.zip?dl=0

(I'm not sure if I set the jar up right)

modpack link:

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/everything-you-love.1110282

Would appreciate if you could help me. Thanks C:

Please change the 0 at the end of your download link to a 1 and try again.

I quite wonder how you ever managed to run this modpack. There are quite a lot of doubles in your mods folder. You should also remove the following folders: asm, assets, backpacks, blueprints, coremods, MineMenu, mystcraft and qcraft.

Edited by JaariAtmc

On 16-10-2017 at 2:03 PM, banhidy9970 said:

Sorry I cant yet post a log becouse he just moved. However a tought came to me.(This could be silly) but isn't the error's there becouse he has cracked techniclauncher from hackphoenix? 

Edit: I have original and I remember that some time ago my other cracked friend had this error too.  xxx joined the server.

xxx left the server.

Well, tell him to get legit minecraft (and thus allowing a legit techniclauncher) or tell him to sod off. No support for crached launchers.

Thank you very much It worked :). However my friend can neither join my server or single player becouse of fatal error connection terminate error.

Sorry I cant yet post a log becouse he just moved. However a tought came to me.(This could be silly) but isn't the error's there becouse he has cracked techniclauncher from hackphoenix? 

Edit: I have original and I remember that some time ago my other cracked friend had this error too.  xxx joined the server.

xxx left the server.

Edited by banhidy9970

Yeah I try to convince him but he's like that, sadly. But could you tell me please if this error could be becouse he's on cracked version or at least please tell me wich is the good crash log and I try to figure it out somehow myself.

4 hours ago, banhidy9970 said:

Yeah I try to convince him but he's like that, sadly. But could you tell me please if this error could be becouse he's on cracked version or at least please tell me wich is the good crash log and I try to figure it out somehow myself.

Because he is on a cracked version, we won't even bother to look into the issue. Either he gets a real account, or he (and you in extension) can sod off.