Attack of the B team crashing when opening my world

Laundrupp23

Question

I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1)
    at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Laundrupp23 said:

I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1)
    at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Were there any carpenterblocks included in that ship?

3 hours ago, Laundrupp23 said:

Yes the ship was connected to a bridge made of carpenters blocks so it was kinda part of the ship.

Hoo boy, that's going to be an issue. Easiest way to fix this should just be using NBTexploror on your player.dat file and then changing the coordinates.