Laundrupp23

Attack of the B team crashing when opening my world

Question

I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1)
    at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Laundrupp23 said:

I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1)
    at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Were there any carpenterblocks included in that ship?

21 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Were there any carpenterblocks included in that ship?

Yes the ship was connected to a bridge made of carpenters blocks so it was kinda part of the ship.

3 hours ago, Laundrupp23 said:

Yes the ship was connected to a bridge made of carpenters blocks so it was kinda part of the ship.

Hoo boy, that's going to be an issue. Easiest way to fix this should just be using NBTexploror on your player.dat file and then changing the coordinates.

18 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Hoo boy, that's going to be an issue. Easiest way to fix this should just be using NBTexploror on your player.dat file and then changing the coordinates.

Thanks for the help! :downs:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ThatSourMelon
      Is this a bug? I don't know... feel free to move the forum. But I created a mudpack. I put it in drobox and I made it on the Technic Platform. When I search it on the technic launcher I install it, and click play. When Minecraft opens its just vanilla. It does not have a mods option, so its not running forge or something... I have a mods folder, I included modpack.jar, But I have done it a few times (a lot) and it still runs as vanilla. The Mod Pack is called Vanilla Revised and I just put a bunch of client mods in there for stuff. Here is the link to the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afx5v05b7ymiahv/Vanilla Revised.zip?dl=1  Can someone look at it for me please and tell me what is wrong? Thx.
    • By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By TGJ Onlie
      iv tried reinstalling everything java Technic  nothing works but nothing works i click play and the launcher goes away and they nothing for about 5 seconds then it goes back to the launcher here is the report 
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!
      Time: 6/16/18 1:05 PM
      Description: Initializing game
      org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:252)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:452)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:252)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:452)
      -- Initialization --
      Details:
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_171, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 899154200 bytes (857 MB) / 1029177344 bytes (981 MB) up to 1029177344 bytes (981 MB)
          JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: 
          Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1291
          LWJGL: 2.9.1
          OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
          GL Caps: 
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Packs: []
          Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
    • By drinkmybritishtears
      I'm not sure if this is under the right topic, but-
      Ever since I updated my laptop, the Minecraft Diaries mod-pack crashes after 2/7 (Phase 1), before that it was fine and ran well. I've tried re-installing the pack and the technic launcher itself, nothing new has happened and I'm not sure what to do.
      (I'm not sure if it counts as a custom seen as i myself didn't make it, but I think it's fan-based)
      ((MOD-PACK -- https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tribute-to-aphmau.722351/about ))