AntiTechnicLauncher

TECHNIC LAUNCHER SUCKS!!!!!

3 posts in this topic

What modpack?
What mod?

Do you have the right version of the mod? Does the mod have other dependencies?

Are you at all competent, or are you blaming Technic for your own failings?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JustLisa
      Hi, i have big problem with server.
      Here is my console: 

Console.txt
    • By mjmcasio
      I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx

• By drinkmybritishtears
      I'm not sure if this is under the right topic, but-
      Ever since I updated my laptop, the Minecraft Diaries mod-pack crashes after 2/7 (Phase 1), before that it was fine and ran well. I've tried re-installing the pack and the technic launcher itself, nothing new has happened and I'm not sure what to do.
      (I'm not sure if it counts as a custom seen as i myself didn't make it, but I think it's fan-based)
      ((MOD-PACK -- https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tribute-to-aphmau.722351/about ))

• By Vitalkey
      Im making a modpack that me and some friends are going to play on but when i tested to see if it worked it launched minecraft 1.7.10 without mods. I am using forge 1.7.10 and all the mods are in that version.
    • By MindTheAxe
      Im Having a lag issue with tekxit getting 1-10 fps. im running 15 chunks with other settings turned down! i allocated 4 gb of ram and it ever only uses 40% of it(tried 2.5gb and made no difference), i have 64 java 8 and havent added extra mods to it. Logs available on request. Help appreciated!
      Specs:
      windows 10 64bit
      fx-9830p 2.6ghz-3ghz
      rx 550 4gb
      8gb ddr4 ram
      Acer Nitro 5!