RedeemedSkater

Error while loading saved game

3 posts in this topic

I receive this error while all the mods 3 builds the terrain of a saved game. (The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.) it doesn't load past this but there is no actual crash. I've tried to delete the pack and reinstall I still receive the error.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By NightingaleZK
      I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Technicpack Launcher five times, and its only started doing this as of today, for a week everything was fine.
      Nothing comes up in the Modpacks search bar no matter what the topic is, and everytime I try to install anything, an error pop up occurs.

• By afchlam
      Hello!
      I have started a custom mod pack with these mods and whenever I load into the server I cannot craft or spawn non-vanilla objects and only vanilla mobs spawn. I have the gravestone mod installed, yet on death, I drop all items and no gravestones appear. Despite this, I can use NotEnoughItems for recipes and all items show up, vanilla and modded, when I use the /give command I cannot TAB and get other mod items through that. Whenever I attempt to spawn in a non-modded item it gives the error 'Item XXXX was not found.' I have looked up countless other places and all I can find is the configuration files are not the same, yet this error still occurs after an estimated 5 trials after copying the configuration files to the server. I have tested the exact same mod pack in survival and it works. Does anyone have any idea how this happens? This has to be an error with something server-side, maybe something is messed up in how I set up the files. I can also see the creative tabs and all of the item textures and even place the item in my inventory, but when I attempt to place it the item disappears from the inventory and does not place.
      I have the start-up batch file run off of the 'minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar ' file, but also tried running the forge file using my script file, which does not do anything, literally. I even attempted to run the 'minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar' file directly without a script file, same result.
      This is the script I have for my start-up script:

Thank you in advance.
    • By backintime
      I don't even know where to start. Me and my friends wanted to make a modpack to play for ourselves, and i was the one tasked with putting it together. I've done all the steps on the guide, and when i press play, a loading bar appears, and then it does nothing. I have no idea whats wrong. I have no idea where to look at whats wrong. I asked my friends and they said they have no idea whats wrong. If you could see what isn't working, the pack is this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By Itz_Artemis
      Since the new dropbox update where all links are formatted with /sh/ instead of /s/ my modpack has refused to work. I have tried everything but it all ends up with a negative number when loading.