Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goblin 01

My never-exploding reactor

1 post in this topic

The reactor is based on few mods: Industrial Craft, Red Power, MFFS(Modular Force Field Systems), TubeStuff.

Anything that is need is only quad uranium cells and nothing else. Reactor creates coolcant itself. Its coolcant is lapis, you may already get the idea (LZH condensators cooled by coolcant injector from MFFS.ww.png

This is the total schematic of reactor, producing 10k EU / tick,storing total 32 MFSU's. Blucricity is the near heart of not letting the reactor explode, because Retrievers will not function. And also, some energy total is consumed to produce mass, and convert it to lapis. There is also a regulator that dosent let all 3 sections of coolcant run at once.

Total:

1 sec = 20 ticks

10000 secs of running reactor times 20 ticks = 200000 ticks

200000 ticks times 2580 EU / tick is.. 516000000 EU. I dont know how many MFSU storage has cus I dont remember but I know that it is 100% safe reactor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By fspro15
      Tried to look for other threads, couldn't find any..
      I'm on a tekkit server with a friend, and we're building a large underground base. We would like to use lamps like the Cage lamps and Lanterns from ProjectRed, and that all of these are powered by reactors/dynamoes. So that we would always need legit energy for them to illuminate, and not a simple minecraft redstone line which basically gives infinite power.
      For now we're using a simple steam dynamo from Thermal Expansion, but i cant seem to get the cage lamps or lanterns to light up. We tried both energy conduits from Thermal Expansion and RedNet cables/RedNet Energy cables from MineFactory, and we tried to combine them too.
      Does anyone know how to illuminate these light sources using dynamoes/generators/reactors and some sort of cable?
      Or maybe some other alternatives?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    • By Leojayblue
      It took me forever to figure out how to get my fission reactor to drain, unfortunately there is little to no in sight in this around the internet. So I am sharing my discovery with those of you who are having difficulty draining the toxic waste from your fission reactor. You know that little block called "reactor drain"? Don't use it. There's a couple reasons why
      Number one you don't need it
      Number two its a waste of space
      Number three I don't even know how its properly used.
      Anyway, here's what you'll need.
      Mechanical pipe
      A properly set up Dynamic tank
      A configurator
      So here's a secret, if you have your fission reactor submerged under one block of water and at least two blocks of water around it, it will never over heat. So now you can utilize the space under your reactor. So hook your mechanical pipe up on the bottom of your reactor, use the configurator on the piece that's connected to the reactor,  so that piece is red. Now run the ye pipe to your dynamic tank and presto, your now draining that nasty toxic waste into your dynamic tank. It will fill quick, so buckets are now your new bff. I have my reactor set up to an ME network, so its auto fed fission rods. I reccomend this, because than you can set up steam funnels and have a closed reactor and double efficiency. Also consider hook in your pistons up to a daylight sensor, with steam funnels, your reactor turbine will coast through the day and the pisons will drop at night. This is the most efficient set up I've found
    • By gidonyou
      As you are seeing on screen shot, it is not disabled, and it is default setting..

However, When I check creative or NEI, Fission Reactor is GONE, Not there.. Any solution to problem?
    • By EvilOwl
      Hi guys.

I have a yellorium reactor with a redstone port. I need it redstone controlled.
      I need it controlled (on/off) depending on the state of 2-3 resonant energy cells (a buffer). When they are empty I want the reactor to start and when they are full - to stop.

For now I've just connected a vanilla comparator to one cell and put a ProjectRed NOT gate to the redstone port.
      When the cells drops below 13MRF it starts the reactor an if it goes above this value it stops it again.
      For now the change is sudden, the reactor just blinks with power before it gets hot enough and already stopping.
      I need a buffer.
      In therms of electronic logic gates I need a tekkit equivalent of a Schmitt trigger with hysteresis to activate the reactor when the signal from the cells is low and keep the signal going to the moment the cells (the last one) are full.

Are there any electronic fans here, any engineers maybe?
      I think the ProjectRed gates can help here but the positive loopback part with the delay is out of my capabilities.

Can somebody help me with this?

Thinking about some clock with a counter but this needs not to be activated time-dependant but signal (from the full cell) dependant.
      The vanilla comparator gives of redstone signal when placed by the cell with the power level depending on the energy cell fulfilment.
    • By gunhammer5000
      i have made a few reactors before in all my time of playing voltz but ever since it went to 1.5.2, fusion reactors arent working as they are supposed to. has something changed?  also, how the hell do i get deuterium? the chemical extractor has changed!

is there anything wrong with the way its built? i had to spawn in some deuterium to test it.

thank you.