Deezd

1.1.1| Exiled Realm | 98.47% Uptime | PvP/PvE/Plugins |92 Slots | OPEN SERVER | 24/4 Server | Vault / Factions / Shops / MCMMO / And mor

10 posts in this topic

We now have 92 player slots & 8GB Ram to run the server. Almost 700 players have been visiting us

AOFE4Ck.png

Edited by Deezd

Hi Ive been playing on the server for a few days with my buddy and now neither of us could get on today. is the server under work or something?

7 hours ago, Captshadows said:

Hi Ive been playing on the server for a few days with my buddy and now neither of us could get on today. is the server under work or something?

Updated ip! Hosting did some wierd stuff 51.254.70.215

16 hours ago, Captshadows said:

I got the same up back now

We are opening up for player shops! We want the players to run the economic. We also have rewards for voting! Multiverse and tons of other awesome things! Uptime rated on 98.48% on tekkitserverlist! So all in all a stable server, restart each 6th hour! ClearLag ! Join us

On 11/30/2017 at 10:05 AM, Deezd said:

We are opening up for player shops! We want the players to run the economic. We also have rewards for voting! Multiverse and tons of other awesome things! Uptime rated on 98.48% on tekkitserverlist! So all in all a stable server, restart each 6th hour! ClearLag ! Join us

Awesome! This means that i can now setup my village market :3

Just now, Twistedfy said:

Awesome! This means that i can now setup my village market :3

Yes it does :)

On 12/11/2017 at 3:11 AM, Captshadows said:

Is the server still a thing? went to get on today and it was down

\

The server us up, was abit issues. but all good now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By xSypho
      Hello, I have recently found a glitch where technic launcher will not open. I run it, but it does not create a .technic folder or open. Minecraft works perfectly fine and I found out it was something to do with java. I have tried reinstalling java and restarting my computer, virus scans, reinstalling technic, but nothing works. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit if it helps. Thanks. (Ill attach the java errors) Here's the text information. The program mmc.exe version 6.1.7601.23892 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
       Process ID: 1e50
       Start Time: 01d47e0a62f4ddd3
       Termination Time: 22
       Application Path: C:\windows\system32\mmc.exe
       Report Id: b8dfe13d-e9fd-11e8-a761-4c72b9081cf7
      The picture of it is attached.

• By viperaxes
      Hello! 
      So I have used technic for years on computer to computer. Currently I'm on an ASUS windows 10 laptop. Lately I have been wanting to use the launcher to play hexxit, tekkit, etc.... But for a couple hours I have ran into a HUGE roadblock.
      Every time I load up the launcher and proceed to run tekkit or something the launcher will close and proceed to launch the modpack (as it should) but it just remains at a white screen. Sometimes the modpacks wont load at all! This will happen with the Minecraft launcher as well, I go to load Minecraft and it either closes or crashes. furthermore the Feed The Beast launcher will do the same as well. honestly this is getting on my nerves!
      For the past couple hours I have searched far and wide for a solution. YouTube, this forum, reddit, google search, redownloading, downloading different java software, updating my drivers, and so on. apparently 3 years back people were having the same problems as me but they managed to fix there's. I don't understand what I am missing or failing to understand.
      If there is any one out there who can help me? do not hesitate to respond! I will gladly co operate in any way necessary!
      Get back to me as soon as possible!
    • By adamcool4
      So I was making a server (as you do) and everything was fine and dandy until I went onto it with mods, server doesn't crash, but my modpack does!
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8fl88fw8uzjebg/crash-2018-11-02_21.33.07-client.txt?dl=1
    • By t0rched
      WorldAutomation.Net
      Click Here to Visit our Fully MC Integrated Site
      Custom Mod Pack and Server Community 
      CHECK OUT OUR MOD LIST

Automation, Tech, Magic, Space and beyond!

Minecraft 1.12.2 Release, 200+ mods and so MUCH MORE!!
      Latest releases of your favorite mods.
      Tailored configs and mod integration's.
      Come join our community at https://www.worldautomation.net.
      We have a dedicated server waiting for you, filled with adventure!
      JOIN OUR DISCORD FOR SERVER NEWS AND EVENTS
      DEDICATED, FAST, RELIABLE SERVER OPEN 24x7
      Follow us on Twitter (@wa_revived)
      And check us out on Facebook
      Custom Launcher Available!