Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptainSmacker06

When trying to create world, it kicks me back to launcher

1 post in this topic

This is very weird, the first time I loaded Attack of the B team up, it went just fine. When I tried reloading my world, my game crashed and sent me back to the launcher. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the modpack. I also deleted technic launcher and then redownloaded it, to find that the modpack creating a new world said creating terrain, then flickered with the title screen, and finally shut down minecraft and brought me to the technic launcher. Please help, I was having fun while it lasted. If this additional information is needed: this is happening with every modpack i have been trying to play after it happened with Attack of the B team.

• Similar Content

• By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By jprik
      None of the logs from the server show anything out of the ordinary, But whenever I try to join my server, I move around for about 5-10 seconds, and then it says a fatal error occured.
      The only thing I believe to be peculiar in the logs are in my latest.log folder for the client, where this is printed-
      [17:27:26] [Client thread/ERROR]: Can't ping [IP]: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Expected status to be a JsonObject, was "Ser...g."
      This has never been a problem before, My friends on different networks cant even connect. i have tried to report forward twice, to no avail.
      Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By Catmallow
      Here's the deal. When I launch the technic launcher, the discover tab says "the discover page is currently unavailable." The news are also blank. Finally, the default modpacks are there. However, their icon is grey cube icon (possibly the default icon), I can't see any likes, dislikes, etc. And I can't install or launch anything. The search button doesn't allow anything to appear, even from a letter. I currently have 64 bit java installed and am using Windows 10. I'm also able to connect to minecraft.net, so that's not the issue. Running as administrator only reveals the same result. 
      Here's my pastebin. I noticed the typical error 403 with java. Sorry I couldn't use all of it, seeing as I don't want to pay money for pro. It also says that several files don't exist, which is really strange to me.
      https://pastebin.com/5VDYZ24m
      P.S. I downloaded the launcher today, so I know it's up to date.
    • By oxkto
      So I have had this problem since last year and just dealt with it,  I just recently reset my computer and thought i'd give Attack of the B Team another go. Not to my surprise, none of the modpacks will open. Help me figure it out it would be greatly appreciated.
      crash-2018-05-06_16.04.02-client.txt
    • By Gravel
      i did a long session of debugging, now its doing this weird bug where its in the corner. I have no idea what to do now. I appreciate any help!