jaca6767

I'm having trouble with my modpack

4 posts in this topic

When ever I launch my modpack it crashes during the fifth stage of forge mod loading without reason this is the crash report.

crash

Edited by jaca6767

On 11/22/2017 at 2:38 AM, EvilOwl said:

The mediafire link you provided is not a direct link.

Well it did work until I had to update the file.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AO_Playz
      Hi there, when I download my modpack it downloads perfectly fine, but there are no mods, and I provided the dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxbelaa0rotd4: v1/Thology Craft.zip?dl=1

My modpack link is: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thology-craft.1319467
    • By AO_Playz
      Hi, When I try to download my modpack, I get an error message that says it cannot download the modpack.
      The modpack link is: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thology-craft.1319467|

Please help.

• By Nixerent
      Hello Sir/Madam

I have recently created a modpack for minecraft [with a server] called NotEnoughModz and i am asking for "testers" and "staff" to help me with my quest to get a big community of people. I am working towards this goal by creating modpacks, servers and discord servers. I am looking for good builders, Developers and moderators. These people need to be skilled in what they do and have experience with mods. We are also looking for a professional GFX designer to make us a better Logo and Icon

Reasons why you should work for me and benefits
      1. Once i start getting players in and donations, i will start paying staff small feed for helping out [Maybe] .
      2. If we succeed in our goal you will be working for many people and helping them throughout there quest to be the best on the server.
      3. You will have fun, we have a bunch of great mods and plugins.
      4. You will meet new people, most staff will assigned specific people to look after who are new to modding and can help them throughout

The modpack download: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/rnot-enough-modz.1314676
      Server is in the modpack and a discord server coming soon

• By DatMudkip873
      When I try to run minecraft sky (official) everything works fine but when it says: Finishing Up 6/7 it will close out of minecraft and put me back on the technic launcher. (I haven't gotten any crash reports) Please help!
      I think this may be a crash report?

[16:57:37] [main/INFO]: Setting user: DatMudkip873
      [16:57:39] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
      [16:57:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Aether II, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:ArchitectureCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:PTRModelLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Decocraft, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Compressum, FMLFileResourcePack:Gilded Games Utility, FMLFileResourcePack:Gliby's Voice Chat Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:MinecraftSky, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Rope Bridge, FMLFileResourcePack:RPGAdvMod, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Tree Growing Simulator 2014, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Yet Another Backup Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:YUNoMakeGoodMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
      [16:58:22] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
      [16:58:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
      [16:58:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
      [16:58:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/revolvers-atlas
      Hopefully this helps!