Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EllisManson101

Oil Fabricator Crash

1 post in this topic

I was just wondering why i keep crashing when i try and pump oil out of the oil fabricator. Its when I try and pump the oil into a dynamic tank it crashes. I tried it with water and it works, but i only crash with oil. Help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By drinkmybritishtears
      I'm not sure if this is under the right topic, but-
      Ever since I updated my laptop, the Minecraft Diaries mod-pack crashes after 2/7 (Phase 1), before that it was fine and ran well. I've tried re-installing the pack and the technic launcher itself, nothing new has happened and I'm not sure what to do.
      (I'm not sure if it counts as a custom seen as i myself didn't make it, but I think it's fan-based)
      ((MOD-PACK -- https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tribute-to-aphmau.722351/about ))

• By mochi
      Hello, I was trying to play a modpack and it would load but then put me back to the technic launcher. I have no idea can anyone help me?
    • By NuminaDT
      The Numina Pack - A mixture of Voltz, Tekkit, and Hexxit

The Numina Pack is a pack inspired by the famous Hexxit, Tekkit and Voltz Modpacks released by the Technic Platform.
      What is Numina?
      This modpack was aimed to revive the three classic TechnicLauncher staples, Tekkit Hexxit and Voltz back to life on the TechnicLauncher platform in a faster and newer modpack as well as more mods to accommodate them.
      This modpack includes famous mods such as Thaumcraft, Mekanism, Buildcraft, Blood Magic and more! Especially tweaked for the best game experience, this modpack is suited to those who want to break the boundaries.
      Where can I download it?
      You can either install the modpack on CurseForge/ Twitch or TechnicSolder 
      You can also click here if you want to download The Official Numina Server Pack.

What happens if I have a bug or some sorts?
      Here are the possible ways to ask us any questions:
      Official Discord Server Official Website Our E-mail Address ([email protected])  
    • By bonieboii
      Last night I was playing Minecraft. I put my pc into sleep mode (without closing Minecraft) and my power went out. Today, I booted up my PC, launched Minecraft, opened my world, and it gets stuck on the loading screen. The game crashes at this point, but still eats up all of my memory as usual. I've got the crash report attached as a file. Someone please help me with this, I was doing well on the world!
      crash-2018-06-04_15.53.08-server.txt
    • By KTheWolf
      So I made this modpack with alot of mods and I am trying to make a server to go with it and the server control panel appears when I click it but then it crashes and I've been trying to understand what's wrong in the crash report but I can't understand some of this and I've googled a bunch of stuff. It's probably not that complicated but I just can't figure it out.
      The Crash Report: https://pastebin.com/HBxxwrGb