Bloody2365

Website and Launcher down?

7 posts in this topic

one of our stat workers crashed late night/morning. We made an announcement about it on Discord.

everything should work now

 

Edit. I did not see that you posted this here. Potluck is for advertising modpacks.

Moved to Platform Pagoda

Edited by Munaus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I downloaded the launcher on my Mac OS X and it opens (I actually had to install a JDK Java launcher first) but all that comes up when it opens is the big blue logo in the middle of my desktop. I can't do anything except stare at it. Anyone know what might be going wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dragon_Of_Dust said:

I downloaded the launcher on my Mac OS X and it opens (I actually had to install a JDK Java launcher first) but all that comes up when it opens is the big blue logo in the middle of my desktop. I can't do anything except stare at it. Anyone know what might be going wrong?

Your java version is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Your java version is?

The JDK Java launcher thing (I'm not really sure what it is to be honest) is version 9.0.1. But when I open Technic Launcher the only menu option is LauncherMain and when I click "About LauncherMain" under that menu, it just says Java 1.0 but I don't know how to update or if I can update. I installed it yesterday so it should be the latest version of Technic Launcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dragon_Of_Dust said:

The JDK Java launcher thing (I'm not really sure what it is to be honest) is version 9.0.1. But when I open Technic Launcher the only menu option is LauncherMain and when I click "About LauncherMain" under that menu, it just says Java 1.0 but I don't know how to update or if I can update. I installed it yesterday so it should be the latest version of Technic Launcher

Yes, but Java 9 will absolutely not work with the launcher, or minecraft/forge in general. Get back to Java 8 instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Yes, but Java 9 will absolutely not work with the launcher, or minecraft/forge in general. Get back to Java 8 instead.

Ahhhh that was so helpful!! Thank you! It is up and running now XD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now