Mods will not load (help me please)

Sk1dle

So I will be honest, I have no clue whats going on. Nothing looks wrong with my modpack that I can see. I was troubleshooting for 2 hours and gave up. I don't know the exact format of these (lost that page and can't find it), so I will include as much info as possible. I used the three required folders plus customnpcs and flans, zipped them up, uploaded them to dropbox, got the link (changed the 0 to a 1), put that as my modpack link, downloaded it, tried to play it, and it didn't load (link: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=j326uYEIIrg). The link for the zip is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gugooep7ajsh871/Dreamed5.zip?dl=0 and the modpack link is: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/dreamed This is my first modpack I'm sorry.

Yes, this is quite easy to troubleshoot actually. You've been doing random stuff:

- I see mods without version tags. That's a huge red flag already.

- You got your forge from a different modpack. If I had to venture a guess... I'd say attack of the Bteam, or Tekkit.

- Nice 1.7.10 mods there.

18 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Yes, this is quite easy to troubleshoot actually. You've been doing random stuff:

- You got your forge from a different modpack. If I had to venture a guess... I'd say attack of the Bteam, or Tekkit.

Thank you, I will try this. I got all my mods from other modpacks, but I thought they were all 1.7.10 (I will double check). I did this so I didn't have to disable setting that makes my computer more vulnerable, I've been raised like that. Also do I have to use a version of forge that hasn't been used in another modpack? Thank you for the information already given :D

6 minutes ago, Sk1dle said:

Thank you, I will try this. I got all my mods from other modpacks, but I thought they were all 1.7.10 (I will double check). I did this so I didn't have to disable setting that makes my computer more vulnerable, I've been raised like that. Also do I have to use a version of forge that hasn't been used in another modpack? Thank you for the information already given :D

So you have been downloading random modpacks with potentially shady files so that you didn't have to use your browser?

No, you do not have to use a unused version of forge, but it makes things a lot easier.

31 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

So... I grabbed a version of forge from a pack I was 100% and it is saying I am missing this. I will do some research but until then I could really use some help. It is actually loading so thank you so much!

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 10.35.10 AM.png

5 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

"Will have to do some research". Huh. I'd say that requires some basic reading.

Figured it out, I thought it was some backup program. This is why I let others make modpacks, but I think I actually may have everything straight this time :) Testing it as I type this actually. Results: IT WORKED THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!