What´s wrong with my modpack?

sovamoudra

Hi there, I have a question. Yesterday, I tried to make my own modpack on Technic Launcher. I wanted there mods like Thaumcraft, Mo creatures, atd so. I made like 9 versions, because java wanted something, or the link didn´t work. Now it don´t want to work. When it downals (it is a problem too, I use mediafire, so sometimes it works, and sometimes don´t) it normally starts minecraft. Then it tries to like "build the mods" (I don´t exacly remember what it said, but there were these 7 phases) and when it finishes it shuts down and looks like I didn´t open it. If it helps, i remember a pretty silly thing, there was a logo of CurseForge. Most of the modpacks were downalded here. All for verion 1.7.10.

http://download2152.mediafire.com/i78reinsqceg/icjpki3628r2rmr/modpack9.zip

There´s the modpack. Can somebody look at it and tell me what did do I wrong?

Big thank to someone who´ll help me. Bye!

On 30-12-2017 at 4:40 PM, sovamoudra said:

because java wanted something, or the link didn´t work. Now it don´t want to work. When it downals (it is a problem too, I use mediafire, so sometimes it works, and sometimes don´t) and when it finishes it shuts down and looks like I didn´t open it. If it helps, i remember a pretty silly thing, there was a logo of CurseForge. Most of the modpacks were downalded here. All for verion 1.7.10.

http://download2152.mediafire.com/i78reinsqceg/icjpki3628r2rmr/modpack9.zip

There´s the modpack. Can somebody look at it and tell me what did do I wrong?

Lets see:

- Not all mods are from CurseForge/Minecraftforum. That's a problem.

- Your download link is already broken. Use Dropbox instead.

- You used the coremods folder. Don't do that, just put everything in mods.