Question

Hello! So i've been playing with Modpacks for a while. Recently, while i try to open my launcher, it shows the usual loading screen, then switches to a completely blank window. I am forced to exit from the launcher since nothing goes on. I played with the launcher a few moments ago but now i don't know what to do.

I have a Mac OS X Yosemite .

Schermata 2018-01-03 alle 22.00.23.png

2 answers to this question

I have this issue too. It use to be on and off so I didn’t think much of it, closed it out and opened it again, now I can’t get on at all. I’ve deleted and redownloaded technic, and still have the same issue. I don’t know what happened because it was working fine just last night. 

I’m on a Mac, OS X El Capitan, and Java version 8.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dfrosty32
      Can someone explain how to add essentials or something like it to a 1.7.10 server pack?  Would be greatly appreciated.
    • By tmoflash
      Hello,
      I hope everyone is doing well. I know that this has been some discussion in the past about the buycraft plugin. I cannot seem to find the jar file anywhere (that works) I reached out to tebex (buycraft) they no longer support, nor is the version I need anywhere on bukkit that I could find. Anyone know where I can get the buycraft.jar for tekkit classic 1.2.5?
    • By Tinsipit
      Hello,
      I'm trying to set up my laptop so that I can play the Tekkit Classic modpack on a long train-ride I'll be going on soon. I won't have any Wi-Fi (nor a hotspot) for the duration of the trip, so I'm trying to make sure the offline mode is functioning
      However, I'm running into some problems when I disconnect from the Wi-Fi (Keep in mind that I have legitimately purchased Minecraft under a Mojang account and used it to log into the technic launcher with the "Remember me" checked; everything works perfectly normal when online).
      When opening the launcher, I'm greeted with the log-in screen that allows me to select the account I have used previously, I select it and click login, and am greeted with a prompt saying "The auth servers at Minecraft.net are inaccessible. Would you like to play offline?". I select "Yes", but the prompt simply closes and nothing occurs, even after a minute waiting. This occurs every time I try to open the launcher even after restarting. Fortunately, running the Technic launcher as an admin will skip the login menu and take me right to the launcher around half of the time. I navigate to the Tekkit Classic option and click "Play Offline", and the launcher quickly disappears and reopens in the exact same window with Tekkit Classic still selected. This occurs each time I hit the "Play Offline" button. If anyone could share some insight on this problem, that would be amazing. I appreciate all the work that went into this launcher and would love to kill sometime with it on the travel.
    • By Kira Megami
      When I open techniclauncher java opens then closes then reopens and closes. I have java installed and can run other .jar files perfectly. I don't know why i cant play on technic.
    • By Tx957
      Hey,
      I got an issue with my Tekkit Crashing every time I try to play it. I don't know if it occurs with other packs tho. My Java's up to date, and so are my Drivers. I will embed the Crash file here:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I'm sorry, Dave. Time: 13.11.18 18:14 Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Stacktrace: at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.6.4 Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_191, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 291973816 bytes (278 MB) / 383778816 bytes (366 MB) up to 6681526272 bytes (6372 MB) JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx7168m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 FML: Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965 LWJGL: 2.9.0 OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge' Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Pack: Default Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Thank You!