Minecrafter805

Unable to install Technic Launcher Mac

Question

(DELETE OR MOVE IF NOT ALLOWED)

I am currently trying to install technic launcher on my macbook pro. I have not played tekkit on it in a while but from what i remember, something went wrong with java and tekkit stopped working all together. I downloaded the mac os x launcher from the website and it downloaded the techniclauncher.jar file. i open it and there is a bunch of files but there is no launcher application and it seems like everything i look up or try gets me no where. I know i did not provide much information and i apologize. i can provide whatever is needed.

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

That sucks, how do you find the launcher? I download the technic pack but there is NO launcher application to start it. I have a pc also and i know how to do it on there but i am a little rusty with mac.

im having the same problem the logo pops up and for a split second it loads then the loading bar disappears and it is just stuck on the logo for an eternity.

i really hope this gets fixed ATOBT was my favorite mod pack . i really dont wanna go back to playing vanilla . 

don't bump old bug reports.

Locked. If Minecraft805 is still around, message me if you still have an issue.