Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChipJones

Etherium Tech Offline

Question

So, my friends and I wanted to get back in to MC after a few years of not playing it (Haven't played sense I was 12, and I am 18 now, so its been a while.). We found a mod pack of interest called Etherium Tech, so I started up a server and we played virtually non-stop for a week or so. Had the most fun I've had in a long time. Now we can't connect to our own server, and the mod pack says offline on the launcher. Any ideas? Is this pack just dead?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By landocchi
      Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/poke-engineer.1216358
      IP: 68.186.146.215
      Rules: 1. Don't grief the map, don't spam chat, don't try to crash the server.
      Mods Included: Pixelmon, ProjectE, Industrialcraft 2, AdvancedRocketry, VeinMiner, and much more!
      Description: I made this fun mod-pack for me and my buddies to play, and we would love some more people to join! Different Pixelmon are found on different planets, so in order to get certain Pixelmon you will have to travel to far away planets. This mod is the perfect mix between industrial mods and fantasy mods all with Pixelmon.
      Up-time: 24/7
      If the server does get big enough, we can add voting rewards, weekly tournaments, scavenger hunts, and a lot more!
    • By jackson0201
      So my friend and I have a private server setup and have recently taken on a new project. Draining an ocean (because why not). We have 10 pumps setup with a combustion engine running on fuel powering each one (the water we drain is also acting as a coolant for the pumps). So far we have about 2000 tanks full of water and we don't know what to do with all of it. Any ideas are welcome! 
    • By ItzBoris
      Hello everyone.I recently bought minecraft and I decided to download technic launcher.I opened it,selected a folder and nothing happened.I tried serval times and different folders and still.Waited like 10-15 minutes.On my C drive I have only 10GB space left so I tried downloading it on an USB with 29GB and on my D drive with 530GB left.I opened the tank manager and it only showed a working java process and it wasn’t minecraft.Thank you!

• By Lily5172
      FarmCraftia is a Farming-based Modpack for people looking for a great assortment of mods involving anything to do with Farming & Cultivating, Tech and Machines, Food & Cuisine, Magic & Adventure and Building. It is a great option for Singleplayer or a Multiplayer server, whether it be Creative or Survival with friends. The pack has notable mods such as Pam's Harvestcraft and Forestry for farming, Cooking for Blockheads and Bird's Food for Cooking,  Botania for Magic, Immersive Engineering for Tech, Decocraft  and Mr Crayfishes Furniture Mod for Building, Biomes O Plenty for Biomes, GalacticCraft and Twilight Forest for Adventure, Fun mods such as iChun's Hat Mod and Da Vincis Vessels and many more. FarmCraftia is the right pack for you if you are looking for a great overall Farming and Adventure experience!
      The pack will be updated over time with various new mods to make the experience even more fun.
      Pack Link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/farmcraftia.1316248

• By DatMudkip873
      When I try to run minecraft sky (official) everything works fine but when it says: Finishing Up 6/7 it will close out of minecraft and put me back on the technic launcher. (I haven't gotten any crash reports) Please help!
      I think this may be a crash report?

[16:57:37] [main/INFO]: Setting user: DatMudkip873
      [16:57:39] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
      [16:57:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Aether II, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:ArchitectureCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:PTRModelLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Decocraft, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Compressum, FMLFileResourcePack:Gilded Games Utility, FMLFileResourcePack:Gliby's Voice Chat Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:MinecraftSky, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Rope Bridge, FMLFileResourcePack:RPGAdvMod, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Tree Growing Simulator 2014, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Yet Another Backup Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:YUNoMakeGoodMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
      [16:58:22] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
      [16:58:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
      [16:58:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
      [16:58:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/revolvers-atlas
      Hopefully this helps!