• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By merp59
      I'm using the "Forge 1.12.2 Official" modpack and I'm trying to add some mods and every time I load it up it says something along the lines of "Please remove [insert some mod here] or update forge to 14.23.5.2770 and I have NO CLUE how to do that. I've looked up videos and articles and the sorts and haven't found ANYTHING for technic. PLEASE help. It has been hours. I need this step by step because I have no idea how to do almost anything besides add mods.
    • By dfrosty32
      Can someone explain how to add essentials or something like it to a 1.7.10 server pack?  Would be greatly appreciated.
    • By tmoflash
      Hello,
      I hope everyone is doing well. I know that this has been some discussion in the past about the buycraft plugin. I cannot seem to find the jar file anywhere (that works) I reached out to tebex (buycraft) they no longer support, nor is the version I need anywhere on bukkit that I could find. Anyone know where I can get the buycraft.jar for tekkit classic 1.2.5?
    • By ObliviousStranger
      I recently downloaded the launcher and afterwards Pixelmon Generations modpack, and when i click the play button it closes and reopens the launcher after it finishes downloading the "Minecraft assets" and i tried updating my graphics card, reinstalling the modpack, and even reinstalling the launcher to no avail. I could really use some guidance please.
      Here's the log:
      https://pastebin.com/T74r2BkS