Can't Load World Saves (I think it's a Technic Launcher Issue)

TideSlayer

Question

I heard that posting mod pack stuff here results in a 3 day ban, but please here me out. I was recently playing a modpack that ran just fine, but now when i go to play, my worlds don't load (I can't create new worlds either). It just drops me back to the title screen. I think this may be a Technic issue, because if i go to close the actual Minecraft part, the launcher doesn't pop back up like it usually does, and java SE binary keeps running in the background (according to task manager). Idk if it helps to know this or not but the problem started after i accidentally disconnected my computer from its power source.

Edited by TideSlayer
Additional Information

2 answers to this question

There's no logs, no details, no modpack link, not even the modpack name is mentioned.The user didn't mention anything about their system, didn't post how much ram they have or their java version. How can we debug this without any info?

The topic indicates you can't load a save and you mentioned that you "accidentally disconnected my computer from its power source", that means you corrupted your world.
If you had backups then just revert to a backup, if not then we need a lot more information than this and there are cases when world corruption is irreversible.