Question

Hello!
My problem is, when i start a modpack (now the Ultra Modded-Survival) it starting loading but after it, crashing with no message. I give 4GB RAM for the Mods (so i have 64-bit Java of course).
I put the crashing report to the attached file. I hope someone can help. ^^ Have a good weekend.

crash-2018-01-21_10.55.54-client.txt

1 answer to this question

11 hours ago, Frechy__ said:

Hello!
My problem is, when i start a modpack (now the Ultra Modded-Survival) it starting loading but after it, crashing with no message. I give 4GB RAM for the Mods (so i have 64-bit Java of course).
I put the crashing report to the attached file. I hope someone can help. ^^ Have a good weekend.

crash-2018-01-21_10.55.54-client.txt

One of the mods (Jurassicraft) has an auto-updater which is somehow broken these days. The only thing that helps is manually updating to a newer version of Jurassicraft and LLibrary.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By popperprincess6
      Hey!
      I'm trying to change the window title of my modpack, right now it reads 'Minecraft 1.7.10'.
      I want a custom one, similar to the Tekkit Classic one.
      Any help? I have no idea to go about this.

I can post a modlist if needed.
    • By redwhat1234
      Precursor: I already know about adding a 1 to Dropbox Links, I have tried that, however, Direct Serve Links seem to be having issues, including my own personal FTP server, which is run off of IIS 7.0, I already configured all of the mime-types and handler mappings, as I have been using my own custom launcher, however, everyone seems to think that any file that's not technic is a virus of some form. So, I'm coming back to this. I can attach logs, from the Launcher, and my IIS FTP Failed Request Tracing W3SVC1 Logs.

Pack name: Galactic Traverse[GS]
      Personal Website: Click
      Minecraft Website Extension: Click
      If you would like to directly contact me, this is my discord channel code: xmkhATT 
    • By TheProBajao
      Hello there, i would like to help this, LOOK AT THESE ITEMS we're glitched... It looks like i hadn't backup, it's so badly...

I made my modpack but turns horribly glitchy items...

• By phiemand
      first sorry for my bad english 
      i have maked a custom modpack but i can't play it.
      if i start the modpack then get i a error: some mods are missing mods they depends on
      just enough items, wants forge
      refined storage, wants forge
      and tinkers construction wants forge
      and yeah i have download the specivic version forge and also the newest one

• By Dark_HuntressX
      I don't know what my problem  is no matter what modpack I try on the Technic launcher it won't open. After a few seconds the launcher reappears as though nothing happened. i have Java 64bit and I checked my driver for any updates and I have enough ram I believe.I've uninstalled and reinstalled Java 3 times and the technic launcher 3 times. I've searched the internet for fixes but nothing works.
      here is my crash report  

crash-2018-02-02_19.44.30-client.txt