Okay, so I am having a lot of trouble with Attack of the B team, I am using the technic platform to run this and tekkit legends mod pack. I ran in to memory issues and solved this by installing the 64 bit version of Java. now when I hit PLAY on the Technic Launcher it starts to load the game and then comes back to the launcher. I have attached the most recent crash report to see if anyone is able to help me. 

I think it could have something to do with the mapwrighter config file just not sure what to do about it

my computer is a windows 8 4 GB 64 Bit operating system.

Thank you in advance for any help!!

crash-2018-01-22_22.01.00-client.txt

Edited by Khalif

• Forum Administrators

Delete

C:/Users/khalif mekki/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/config/MapWriter.cfg

The config will regenerate on next startup.

Mapwriter has issues with a lot of characters. Stick to using English characters when using it.

okay, so that worked :D. but now parts of the map just arent loading i tried to reset the render distance and the "F3+A" command to reset the chunks but that didnt work either. if you know anything that might be causing this let me know as i really just want to be able to sit and just enjoy my game :cawg: