3 posts in this topic

Okay, so I am having a lot of trouble with Attack of the B team, I am using the technic platform to run this and tekkit legends mod pack. I ran in to memory issues and solved this by installing the 64 bit version of Java. now when I hit PLAY on the Technic Launcher it starts to load the game and then comes back to the launcher. I have attached the most recent crash report to see if anyone is able to help me. 

I think it could have something to do with the mapwrighter config file just not sure what to do about it

my computer is a windows 8 4 GB 64 Bit operating system.

Thank you in advance for any help!!

crash-2018-01-22_22.01.00-client.txt

Edited by Khalif

Delete

C:/Users/khalif mekki/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/config/MapWriter.cfg

The config will regenerate on next startup.

Mapwriter has issues with a lot of characters. Stick to using English characters when using it.

okay, so that worked :D. but now parts of the map just arent loading i tried to reset the render distance and the "F3+A" command to reset the chunks but that didnt work either. if you know anything that might be causing this let me know as i really just want to be able to sit and just enjoy my game :cawg: 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FeitanP
      When people make modpacks they include the ".jar" file as well. Isn't this insecure? Can't attackers bind a java rat virus to the Minecraft jar file?
    • By 1Modpacks1
      Every time I try to launch the Technic Launcher and log in, I get this message:
      "This Mojang account has no purchased copies of Minecraft attached."...
      When I actually DO have a purchased copy, and I have migrated to a Mojang account!
      This is really annoying as I want to play modpacks.
      Guys, I need your help.

• By SeargeantChampion
      149.56.157.169:2115
      Dedicated Tekkit Classic Server 24/7
      You earn money by playing ( 100$ per minute )
      You can create or join a faction
      Grief is not tolerated, CoreProtect is available for Staff to fix any grief
      99.9% ITEMS Available, just the most dangerous ones were banned 
      No lag
    • By PicoMiko
      Hello everyone
      I have been trying to make a Tekkit server but I have seem to run into a problem
      Whenever I run the "launch.bat" file, I get an error from the CMD that goes something along the lines of this:
      A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:48)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:17)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:33)
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
              ... 6 more

Does anyone know the solution to this? I would really appreciate it!
    • By CrazyAmphibian
      i updated my java to SE 10 (64 bit) and now whenever i try running a modpack with the newer version, the platform never launches it. when i go the the default java version, everything works fine (except the low memory).