3 posts in this topic

Okay, so I am having a lot of trouble with Attack of the B team, I am using the technic platform to run this and tekkit legends mod pack. I ran in to memory issues and solved this by installing the 64 bit version of Java. now when I hit PLAY on the Technic Launcher it starts to load the game and then comes back to the launcher. I have attached the most recent crash report to see if anyone is able to help me. 

I think it could have something to do with the mapwrighter config file just not sure what to do about it

my computer is a windows 8 4 GB 64 Bit operating system.

Thank you in advance for any help!!

crash-2018-01-22_22.01.00-client.txt

Edited by Khalif

Delete

C:/Users/khalif mekki/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/config/MapWriter.cfg

The config will regenerate on next startup.

Mapwriter has issues with a lot of characters. Stick to using English characters when using it.

okay, so that worked :D. but now parts of the map just arent loading i tried to reset the render distance and the "F3+A" command to reset the chunks but that didnt work either. if you know anything that might be causing this let me know as i really just want to be able to sit and just enjoy my game :cawg: 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DasPanda
      Hey guys, anyone got a good modpack base on nevermine2 with a server download ?
    • By ViLiNxX
      Hi everyone , 
      after a long time I decided to return to minecraft but it was boring so i returned on technic but , when i launch any modpack on 1.6.4 like attack of the B-team , my favorite , the textures of blocks of a mod are blurries, and in vanilla , the block are separed and transparents sometimes... it's not playable . I tried to reinstall the modpack , to reinstall technic to an other file , to change all video settings , i allocated 6 go of ram on java's options, but nothing work. I'm french , sorry for my bad english !
      Please help !

• By duskeoyun
      Hey Technic,
      My friends and I can't figure out why my Tekkit won't open. We have tried deleting the modpacks in .technic , re installed minecraft and technic launcher, change the memory size at Launcher Options and it still doesn't work. Can someone provide me with a solution to my issue. 
      Here is my log file: https://pastebin.com/EUpzJ55g
      Thanks.
    • By Gourry25
      I was not sure where to post this but i am trying get some answers so hopefully this is the right palce for my question.
      i am renting a Minecraft server from Nitrous networks and some friends who i am running it for want to play pixelmon+ but the server is using version 1.10.2 and well i cannot figure out how to get the pixelmon+ version 1.10.2 to work in technic or multi-mc cause its a.jar file.

Since there is no choice of a version i do know what to do about it so if anyone can help me get it to be installed with version 1.10.2 please let me know

• By casedacardmaster
      Please help. I press the play button and then technic disapears and then reappears shortly after.

https://pastebin.com/hGk8bYqz

Thank you.