tanpug

Change my name

1 post in this topic

My account 21_tanclone_21 was made a little while back, and I do not like the name anymore, can any staff change it to tanpug for me? I can show proof of ownership and everything

profile.PNG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Msa0503
      I have just got back to tekkit after about a year, and now i cant remember how to change from peaceful to easy/medium/hard. Please help
    • By Aszab123
      Hello, my normally name is: lalak balazs laszlo, but i wan't change it into: Aszab123. Can you guys remove that account, and i can make a new account with a new name. Thanks!
    • By Stony
      Hello!
      I have a Hexxit Server on version 1.5.2 (Hexxit version 1.0.10)
      I changed some code at : .../mods/HexxitGear-1.0-23.jar/core/buff/BuffThiefSet.java
      I added:        player.addPotionEffect(new PotionEffect(Potion.fireResistance.id, 20, 1));
              player.addPotionEffect(new PotionEffect(Potion.resistance.id, 20, 0));
      to make the Thief armor stronger. I don't know why but the changes do not work when I join my Server.
      Can Somebody help me? 
      ~Stony

• By springy1625
      Hello, 
      I am having problems trying to workout how to change/remove emc values from items.
      For example, I think it's ridiculous being able to condense food, you should be out farming!
      Anyway, the only thing I found was tekkit restrict, but that only works for tekkit classic as far as I can see?
      Is their an alternate plugin or other way to remove emc from food items?

Thanks!
    • By Pocketkid2
      How can I change the game's resolution/window size inside the technic launcher? I don't want to have to manually resize the window each time.