Dia_Pig

If I start a modpack from technic launcher, nothing happens

Question

Hi, so I have the problem that I installed a few modpacks but as soon as theyre done and I click on play the launcher closes and instantly reopens to the same page. I've tried several solutions that were suggested in similar threads like this but none of them worked. Here's my log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/26477944/

2 answers to this question

We do not support java 9.

Uninstall java 9 and install the latest 64 bit java 8.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MrMeowser06
      So i am having this issue where if I try to launch my modpack, Technic loads, closes, and reopens again. I have tried google search's but I have found none for a Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 on windows 10. I have tried relaunching and reinstalling the modpack and Technic. Please help.
    • By EnderBluesGaming
      Alright, heres what's going on. I made my modpack, opened it, opened the server, used hamachi, jumped in, and i went through the creative menu to check out some of the mods, and i went to MC Heli's section and Theres no tanks in the tank menu, no  planes in the planes menu, and no helis in the heli menu. I really need help.

I put a picture below to help you guys figure it out
      -Please help, Ender

• By algaeninja
      I got this when trying to restart blightfall after the power went out. And yes I did un and reinstall and turn it back off and on again  "C:\Users\{myinfo}\AppData\Roaming\.techinc\modpacks\blightfall\mods\1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar
      it would get about 1/3 of the way through install then stop.
      I saved my major save as I did not want to loose it.

{myinfo} is my redacted username
    • By LordSteffen
      Why is this happening?
      I'v tried to change the dedicated ram from 7gb to 500 mb and everything inbetween.
      When I try to play the game firrst takes a while to not be frozen, then it goes to like 50-60 fps, and then boom. 0 fps and f3 shows this. I'm currently at a loss, no clue why this is happeneing.

• By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?