• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By Whitest
      My friend and I made a server for Tekxit, (Not Tekkit, I know, but it was the closest forum) and whenever I try to join the server, it gives me an error code telling me that two mods are incompatible. Upon looking at the mods page, it seems the versions of those mods are more recent than the ones the server expected. I do know, though, that the previous version of the modpack had the versions required for the server, so is there some way to play that older version instead of the newer one?

• By ThatSourMelon
      Is this a bug? I don't know... feel free to move the forum. But I created a mudpack. I put it in drobox and I made it on the Technic Platform. When I search it on the technic launcher I install it, and click play. When Minecraft opens its just vanilla. It does not have a mods option, so its not running forge or something... I have a mods folder, I included modpack.jar, But I have done it a few times (a lot) and it still runs as vanilla. The Mod Pack is called Vanilla Revised and I just put a bunch of client mods in there for stuff. Here is the link to the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afx5v05b7ymiahv/Vanilla Revised.zip?dl=1  Can someone look at it for me please and tell me what is wrong? Thx.
    • By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By Airborn911
      I am trying to create a custom modpack but everytime I try putting in the direct download link in the Modpack Location prompts me with an error "The Modpack Location you entered is not a valid location.". I've tried uploading it one dropbox, fortunately it works, but with one drive it doesn't work. With onedrive i can easily edit the mods as i can drag the mods in the zip file in one drive, where as with dropbox, i have to reupload the whole thing from scratch everytime i want to add single mod, and that takes HOURS!

I can get the direct download link from one drive by clicking embed on the file from onedrive and copying the link, and replace embed with download, it works when i put the link in my browser, but technic is not accepting the link for some reason, even though it's a direct download.

Any suggestions?