2 posts in this topic

I have a Technic account, named : Milchkarl. After a long time, I wanted my update modpack. So I tried to log in at the website. 

1. Problem: I forgot my password and if I click reset and write my email, nothing comes. No recieve.

2. Problem: My phone got resettet a long time ago so i dont have my 2fa code and so if I knew my password, I wouldnt be even able to log in.

3. Problem: If i try to remove the tf2 authentication, I need the recovery code, which was deleted when my phone got resettet

Pls help.

Edited by Milchi

this is why I don't use the 2fa on my technic platform account.

If you lost the recovery code, you're screwed.

Keep recovery codes written on a piece of paper in the future

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By airwaffle
      So a year or so back I lost my main device, with the Google Authenticator app. At that time I thought it wasn't such a bad issue, as I thought I had a 'recovery' code. Anyway, fast forward to about a month ago, I discovered that out of all my dozens of codes, none of them work with Technic.
      Is there any way I can remove 2fa from my account? I have access to my email, and the server where the modpack files are hosted. My modpacks on file are "This contains trains", and/or "Modified Shovel". I also have the original login details to both technic and minecraft, if that is of any verification use.
      Note that my current username does not match the one that I used during the use of my technic account.
      If I need to provide any additional proof of ownership, please let me know. Any help appreciated
    • By MLG_Wontons
      I can't log into the technic launcher for some reason. I type in everything correctly but it says I'm using the wrong credentials. I tried logging into minecraft.net with the same info and it works, but it wont work on the technic launcher. i've tried resetting my password. nothing. can someone help me out here? i miss tekkit.
    • By Enderferaluiz
      Olá, estou tentando mudar o meu email do Technic, e não estou conseguindo
      a barra onde posso editar o email é inútil

• By Unknown_Kakarot
      When starting my technic launcher, it goes fine and well.  However, once I put in my username and password, it keeps saying invalid password.  So, I did the entire password slowly, button by button but it didn't work.  After that I changed my password and tried on my real minecraft acc and it worked.  However, once I put in the new password into technic launcher, it says that I have an invalid password again.  I kept doing it until my minecraft didn't work :/ (I can now log back into vanilla minecraft) so please fix this bug.
    • By ExcitedGamerDud
      Hello, I am using the current Email I have requested a passwored reset to be sent to but for some reason it's not working. I have checked my Inbox and Junk Email and nothing has been sent. I'm needing to reset my password Could you please help me out. Username on the account xxmobkiller : Email : Not displayed. Must PM User to see the Email.