Msa0503

How to change difflculty in-game?

1 post in this topic

I have just got back to tekkit after about a year, and now i cant remember how to change from peaceful to easy/medium/hard. Please help

Edited by Msa0503

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mariossi255
      Hi, a friend of mine wanted to make a server where him and his followers could kill some time with both premium and sp clients.
      Sometimes this comes up when trying to launch the mod (with the sp launcher), and it usually 'fixes' itself by restarting it a couple of times.

But when they manage to get past that and connect to the server, they can be seen by others but this covers their game window

• By Zumatex
      Hi!
      Haven't played tekkit in a long time and today I installed it again, And when I try to enter a singleplayer world or server it just crashes. Tried most things at this point. Any help at this point would be very appreciated.
      This keeps coming up:
      41 mods loaded
      Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_C6
      Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164
      FML v2.2.106.176
      Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5
          mod_CodeChickenCore : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_MinecraftForge : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_NotEnoughItems : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_ReiMinimap : Available ([1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.2_04.zip)
          mod_IC2 : Available (industrialcraft-2-client_1.97.jar)
          mod_IC2AdvancedMachines : Available (AdvancedMachines_4.0_client.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftCore : Available (buildcraft-client-A-core-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Available (buildcraft-client-B-builders-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Available (buildcraft-client-B-energy-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftFactory : Available (buildcraft-client-B-factory-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftTransport : Available (buildcraft-client-B-transport-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_AdditionalPipes : Available (buildcraft-client-DA-additionalpipes-2.1.3.zip)
          mod_ComputerCraft : Available (ComputerCraft)
          mod_RedPowerMachine : Available (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_ccSensors : Available (ccSensors-client-MC125-B017pr1.zip)
          mod_CCTurtle : Available (ComputerCraft)
          mod_EE : Available (EE2ClientV1.4.6.5.jar)
          mod_EnderStorage : Available (EnderStorage-Client 1.1.3.zip)
          mod_IC2NuclearControl : Available (IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.10b.zip)
          mod_ImmibisCore : Available (immibis-core_49.1.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
          mod_InvTweaks : Available (InvTweaks-1.41b-1.2.4.zip)
          mod_MAtmos_forModLoader : Available (MAtmos_packaged.zip)
          mod_ModularForceFieldSystem : Available (mffs_rev7_for_1.2.5-client.zip)
          mod_IC2_ChargingBench : Available (mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r1.zip)
          mod_CompactSolars : Available (mod_compactsolars-client-2.3.2.10.zip)
          mod_IronChest : Available (mod_ironchests-client-3.8.0.40.zip)
          mod_RedPowerCore : Available (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_NetherOres : Available (NetherOres_Client_1.2.1.zip)
          mod_PowerConverters : Available (PowerConverters_Client_1.3.4.zip)
          mod_Railcraft : Available (Railcraft_Client_5.3.3.zip)
          mod_RedPowerControl : Available (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerLighting : Available (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerLogic : Available (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerWiring : Available (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerWorld : Available (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_TubeStuff : Available (tubestuff_49.1.2_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
          Balkon's WeaponMod : Available (WeaponMod.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneCore : Available (WR-CBE Core-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons : Available (WR-CBE Addons-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower : Available (WR-CBE RedPower-Client 1.2.2.1.zip)
          mod_ImmiChunkLoaders : Available (zdimensional-anchor_rev3.2_for_1.2.5-client.jar)

Minecraft has crashed!      
            ----------------------      
      Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5dd86d60 --------
      Generated 2018-10-20 20:49
      Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
      Java: 1.8.0_191, Oracle Corporation
      VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
      LWJGL: 2.9.0
      OpenGL: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 399.07, NVIDIA Corporation
      java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical
          at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
          at codechicken.core.CommonUtils.getJarFile(CommonUtils.java:147)
          at codechicken.core.CommonUtils.findClasses(CommonUtils.java:133)
          at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadConfig(NEIConfig.java:632)
          at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadWorld(NEIConfig.java:291)
          at mod_NotEnoughItems.reset(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:46)
          at mod_NotEnoughItems.onTickInGame(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:55)
          at BaseMod.doTickInGame(BaseMod.java:48)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.sendTick(BaseModTicker.java:104)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickBaseMod(BaseModTicker.java:80)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickEnd(BaseModTicker.java:58)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:185)
          at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLClientHandler.java:315)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:878)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      --- END ERROR REPORT 4d2579bd ----------

• By Mavac
      Okay i know people that are currently running servers don't really want to help potential "rivals", but i have 2 questions anyone know if there is a patch for Buildcraft pipes item loops? items going in a loop for eternity, or do i have to decompile the mod and recompile it with a fix that removes items after a certain time or if there are to many items in the pipes. (Buildcraft is not open source so its hard to recompile ALOT of erros....)

and anyone got any info on how to Multi Server 1.2.5? much appreciated if anyone have any info on these problems i am having.
      actually going to add a few more problems in hopes of a knowledgeable soul arrives to my post :=)

So i am having a problem with items stacking up in Pneumatic pipes the tubestuffmod i found 1 factory with over 100 alchemy chests full of stacks of Blaze rods STUCK IN THE PIPES. which caused massive tps issues i went down to 5 tps when that base was loaded on the server. Which ofcourse can be fixed by the players being responsible and adding overflows to their factories. But a server side fix would be best.

Do teleport pipes actually corrupt worlds seen a few servers having them enabled, but i am scared to enable them if they potentially corrupts the world which would make all the players lose 100s of hours of building and progress.

Thank you to everyone reading the post  and for any potential help leads and answers.
    • By ZontY_
      Hello, i wanted to change my name at technic platform, because i created it 2 years ago and i don't like the name anymore and also i have changed it in MC. If there is any way to change it, i'll be happy
      My name at Technic P. is: "KinatorCzEofficial" and i want to change it to "ZontY_"

• By Emberss
      I ran a small server for me and my friends on an old laptop so I can keep it running all the time. My laptop started acting funny so I flashed it with DBAN and reinstalled windows. And now I get this Log.txt every time I attempt to launch it. Anybody know how to fix?
      I've tried downloading another server for Tekkit classic, but I get the same Log.txt. 
      Log:
      D:\Server>java -Xms512M -Xmx1024M -jar Tekkit.jar nogui pause
      182 recipes
      27 achievements
      18:22:55 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5
      18:22:55 [INFO] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
      18:22:55 [INFO] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
      18:22:55 [INFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.91.173 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading
      18:22:55 [SEVERE] Unable to process our input to locate the minecraft code
      18:22:55 [SEVERE] cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
      cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException
              at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77)
              at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374)
              at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606)
              at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134)
              at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135)
              at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438)
              at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
      >