Strygil

old minecraft account
Want to sign in with Old Minecraft Account (Mojang won't work)

Question

I have an old Minecraft account from like 2011-2012, and I recently tried importing my account to a new Mojang account that I created. But the account didn't import for some reason and Technic launcher saw that I made a Mojang account and then automatically changes the login to a Mojang account login instead of the original Minecraft account login. So I'm stuck with Technic launcher trying to make me log into a Mojang account without any Minecraft copies on because it didn't get imported. I can still play Minecraft perfectly, but I can't login to my account on Technic launcher and play because of Technic thinking I only have a Mojang account but I don't. How do I get back the old Minecraft account login instead of the Mojang login? The Minecraft account importing is more a problem with me and Mojang, but I thought I could just not import my account and rather play like the old days. Without a Mojang account login.

Technic.png

Technic old.png

Edited by Strygil

2 answers to this question

this is more of an issue with Mojang's auth servers than with Technic Launcher.

Contact Mojang Tech support to ask how your account status is

I still run my Minecraft account on the launcher, I never had to migrate. But since you made that move, you need to ask for help through Mojang Support

4 hours ago, Strygil said:

Technic launcher saw that I made a Mojang account and then automatically changes the login to a Mojang account login.

Except it didn't. It was changed to that wording, due to the many many MANY people asking why their Mojang account wouldn't work when they tried to login minecraft account style. Just try logging in like you normally would. We prefer your once-in-a-month question over the almost-daily-one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FeitanP
      When people make modpacks they include the ".jar" file as well. Isn't this insecure? Can't attackers bind a java rat virus to the Minecraft jar file?
    • By 1Modpacks1
      Every time I try to launch the Technic Launcher and log in, I get this message:
      "This Mojang account has no purchased copies of Minecraft attached."...
      When I actually DO have a purchased copy, and I have migrated to a Mojang account!
      This is really annoying as I want to play modpacks.
      Guys, I need your help.

• By SeargeantChampion
      149.56.157.169:2115
      Dedicated Tekkit Classic Server 24/7
      You earn money by playing ( 100$ per minute )
      You can create or join a faction
      Grief is not tolerated, CoreProtect is available for Staff to fix any grief
      99.9% ITEMS Available, just the most dangerous ones were banned 
      No lag
    • By PicoMiko
      Hello everyone
      I have been trying to make a Tekkit server but I have seem to run into a problem
      Whenever I run the "launch.bat" file, I get an error from the CMD that goes something along the lines of this:
      A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:48)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:17)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:33)
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
              ... 6 more

Does anyone know the solution to this? I would really appreciate it!
    • By Snyper1025
      Welcome! Our server ip is 108.170.22.58:64062 , your welcome to join! please do take note that the sever is still under construction at spawn, so please do bare with us!
      Besides that enjoy your stay and have fun!